|Start point||Talk to Unferth in his house in Burthorpe|
|Description||Missing: small black cat, answers to the name of Bob.
Last seen on the 19th of Bennath. Please contact Unferth in Burthorpe.
|Length||Long (25-35 minute wait for farm patch to grow)|
|Requirements||Completion of Icthlarin's Little Helper|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Starting the quest
- Speak to Hild in the building northeast of Unferth's house.
- Hild requires 5 death runes to enchant the catspeak amulet.
- Locate Bob the cat using the catspeak amulet (a full list of locations can be found on the full guide page) and talk to him by doing the following:
- The fastest way to find Bob, is go to the western Varrock anvil or the garden of the Draynor Manor and world-hop until you find him or you can use the steps below to find him legitimately.
- Right click on the 'Locate' option on the amulet in your equipped items.
- Click on the whiskers until the arrow and the eyes glow white.
- Follow the arrow until you find Bob.
- Talk to Gertrude in her house in Varrock.
- Speak to Reldo in the Varrock library.
- Find and speak to Bob the cat again.
Memories and Bob's List
- Go to Sophanem and speak to the Sphinx
- Return to Unferth's house in Burthorpe and do the following:
- Use your rake on the patch and plant potato seeds in it and wait until they are grown. Your cat will notify you when they are done (The patch will take 25-35 minutes to grow).
- Make the bed.
- Use the logs on fireplace. Then light fireplace.
- Use the chocolate cake and bucket of milk on the table.
- Use your shears on Unferth to cut his hair. You will continue this animation until he becomes bald.
- Talk to Unferth again once all the chores are done.
Down with the "Sickness"
- Travel to Varrock and speak with the Apothecary.
- Go to Unferth, unequip any weapons and equip the doctors hat or nurse hat and desert robes (top and bottom) and speak to him with a vial of water in your inventory.
- Locate Bob the cat again and talk to him.
- After the cutscene, talk to Unferth again.
- Quest complete!
- 2 Quest points
- 2,500 experience in 2 skills of your choice over 30, or 5000 experience in one skill.
- A Doctor or nurse's hat (you can switch by destroying your hat and requesting a new one from the Apothecary)
- A Mouse toy (functions as a fun weapon at the Duel Arena)
• • • •
Quick Guide • Transcript
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.