Aggie the Witch of Draynor Village is a very useful NPC in western Draynor Village. She sells potions and dyes. If you call her a mad old witch, she will take 20 coins from you assuming you have it in your inventory.
- Note: All directions on this page lead from the centre of the Draynor Village Market Square
- Go east along the road that the bank is on
- At the "T" intersection, take the north road
- At the intersection, take the road to the west
- Go to the last house on that road, next to the cart - this is Aggie's
|Blue dye||2 Woad leaves,
|• Can be mixed with red dye to make purple dye, or yellow dye to make green dye.|
|Red dye||3 Redberries,
|• Colours goblin mails and capes red.|
• Can be mixed with yellow dye to make orange dye, or blue dye to make purple dye.
|Yellow dye||2 Onions,
|• Colours goblin mails and capes yellow.|
• Can be mixed with red dye to make orange dye, or blue dye to make green dye.
|Paste||Pot of flour,
Bucket of water
|• Makes the player's skin lighter.|
Shilo Village • Kharazi Jungle • Port Sarim • Draynor Village • Lumbridge • Varrock • Barbarian Village • Dwarven Mine • Taverley • White Wolf Mountain • Catherby • Seers' Village • Goblin Cave • East Ardougne • Port Khazard • Feldip Hills
Ambient Jungle • Autumn Voyage • Barbarianism • Baroque • Cave Background • Chompy Hunt • Dream • Fanfare 3 • Fishing • Garden • Goblin Game • Horizon • Ice Melody • Jungly 1 • Overture • Sea Shanty 2 • Soundscape • Spirit • Start