|Start point||Go to Ur-tag's house in Dorgesh-Kaan.|
|Description||The dwarves are building a new underground rail link between their city of Keldagrim and the cave goblins' Dorgesh-Kaan, but work is being held up by the discovery of ancient goblin artifacts, and they need the help of a qualified archaeologist. Helping them out should be simple enough - unless you stumble upon another H.A.M. plot against the city.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Bring food before you start.
- Speak to Ur-tag or Ambassador Alvijar in the north east part of Dorgesh-Kaan’s middle level.
- Head to the southwest corner of the city’s middle level.
- Enter the doorway with the transportation symbol on the minimap.
- Walk south on the tracks and talk to Tegdak.
- Dig up artifacts from the ground with the trowel (There are six artifacts total).
- Use artifacts on the specimen table to clean them.
- Talk to Tegdak. Zanik will automatically follow you after (if you don't have follower already).
To the village
- Talk to the Goblin Scribe west of Ur-tag where you started the quest.
- Go speak with Oldak in the northwestern corner of the city’s lower level (There's stairs down in the house west of the scribe) to teleport to the Goblin Village.
- Talk to General Wartface or Bentnoze. A cutscene will appear.
- Run south to the ladder, stay behind the houses on the west side to not get hit.
- Climb up and kill the H.A.M. Mage and H.A.M. Archer, you must use magic or ranged. After the fight, you will automatically talk to the Goblin Generals. Finish the dialogue.
Getting past the guards
- Go to the Lumbridge swamp cave entrance.
- Talk to one of the goblin sergeants.
- Read the following steps before doing them as this next section is time sensitive.
- Enter the caves then climb down the nearby ladder.
- As soon as you’re down, talk to the sergeants and tell one of them to wait.
- Run to the room and enter.
- Wait for 2 guards to pass.
- Tell your sergeant to wait in the room.
- Run up to the boxes to trigger a 3rd guard and run back to the room so he doesn’t see you.
- After the 3rd guard passes, ask your sergeant to follow you again.
- Walk (do not run) to the end of the tunnel and the final guard will attack your sergeant.
- Climb down the ladder to fight Sigmund - USE THE ANCIENT MACE SPECIAL ATTACK WHEN HE IS USING PRAYER TO DISABLE IT FOR THE ENTIRE FIGHT.
- Defeat Sigmund.
- Untie Zanik.
- Quest complete!
- 1 Quest point
- 3,000 Mining experience
- 3,000 Prayer experience
- The ancient mace
- The ability to buy Goblin Village teleport orbs
- Free access to the Dorgesh-Kaan - Keldagrim Train System
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.