Assistant Le Smith is a non-player character discovered after completing Enlightened Journey. Players can talk to him to use the Balloon transport system. He is presently employed by Auguste for the Grand Tree balloon route. Previously he was a glider pilot, however he was kicked out for being too full of hot air.
- Top floor of the jail
- On top of the main gate.
- Top floor of the building next to the rune stall.
- Top floor of the broken building next to the Monkey Child and aunt.
After Glough finds and speaks with Le Smith, he drives the air barge over to the Gnome Stronghold. When they arrive, Le Smith asks Glough if the demonic creations are stable enough, before they break out of their cages (due to the player sabotaging the mutagen), causing the barge to crash. Le Smith is killed in the crash, as one of the burnt remains remarks this.
- Le Smith could be a play on the name La Forge who was Picard's Chief Engineer from Star Trek.
- Le Smith's remains is identical to that of skeletons that can be found in the Wilderness. Interestingly enough, his remains are different than his appearance (notably the ball-like arm).
• • • • • •
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • •