This article is about the common bank chest. For the bank chest on the small island on Fossil Island, see Bank Chest-wreck.
A bank chest is an interactive scenery item that allows quick access to a player's bank account, usually found in remote locations or places where a normal bank would not fit. Like any other banking facility it is indicated with a bank icon ().
- Ape Atoll (after the completion of Monkey Madness II)
- Blast Furnace
- Camelot (at the Camelot teleport spot only on PVP servers)
- Castle Wars
- Clan Wars
- Crafting Guild (after completing the Falador Hard Diary)
- Duel Arena
- Fossil Island (Museum Camp)
- Lumbridge Castle (in the cellar after starting Recipe for Disaster)
- Mining Guild
- Motherlode Mine
- Shantay Pass
- Barbarian Outpost
- Port Khazard
- Blast mine (within the Lovakengj house)
- Sulphur mine (within the Lovakengj house)
- Hosidius (near the Mess)
- Charcoal burner (within the Hosidius house)
- Land's End (Zeah)
- There once was a banking chest on Dragontooth Island, but Jagex removed this, because a "non-removable bug" was in the bank chest, this bug meant that players would lose anything they put in the bank chest the next day.
- The bank chest in the Barbarian Outpost and Port Khazard were previously bank deposit boxes and have since been changed into bank chests.
- These chests used to be very popular for training skills at a bank, because they can be opened with a left-click. This advantage was applied to bank booths on 21 March 2013, making banks and chests equally advantageous.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.