Bear your Soul is the second miniquest exclusive to Old School RuneScape, which was introduced in the May 19, 2016 update. It involves the player searching for a damaged ancient artefact that is mentioned in a book.
During the miniquest, players will require a spade and a method to reach Cerberus' Lair within the Taverley Dungeon. Thus, players need a dusty key if they do not have at least level 70 in Agility. Alternatively, players who have Key master teleports can teleport directly to Cerberus' Lair.
|Start point||Find a book called Soul journey in the Arceuus House Library.|
|Length||Medium (lots of walking)|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Find and read the book called Soul journey in the library.
- Talk to NPC Aretha at the Soul altar
- Go to the Arceuus church east of the library climb up on the first staircases you see.
- Climb down the stair case a little north or south depending on which staircase you chose.
- Dig anywhere to get Damaged soul bearer
- Speak to the Key Master, who is found in Cerberus' Lair within the Taverley Dungeon.
- Receive Soul bearer
- Congratulations, miniquest complete!