|Start point||Talk to Elena in her house in East Ardougne. She lives right across the road from where you started Plague City.|
|Description||This is the second part of an ongoing adventure. Help Elena discover the truth about the infamous Ardougne plague.|
|Length||Short(With all teleports), Long if you make mistakes|
|Enemies to defeat||Mourner (level 13)|
- Cross back over the log and speak to Jerico in the house south of the northern Ardougne bank.
- Search cupboard for bird feed.
- Grab a pigeon cage from the backyard. (note: if you are planning on doing One Small Favour, grab an extra 5 pigeon cages)
- Speak to Omart (outside the south-east corner of West Ardougne, right outside of the wall).
- Go north to the small watchtower along the wall, in front of the gates to West Ardougne.
- Stand in the corner where the two spiked fences meet.
- Use bird feed on the watchtower fence.
- Click the pigeon cage in your inventory.
- Run south from the watchtower and speak to Omart. after a slight delay. You will be in West Ardougne now.
Infiltrating the Mourner HeadquartersItems required: None Recommended: Skills necklace(6) (teleport to Fishing Guild) OR Ardougne teleport to quickly return to Elena.
- Head around the headquarters to the northern area with the cauldron.
- Pick up the rotten apple.
- Squeeze through the fence into the backyard.
- Use the rotten apple on the cauldron. DO NOT EAT IT!
- Go back through the fence.
- Go to Nurse Sarah's house, south-west of the West Ardougne church.
- Search cupboard in northern part of the house for a doctors' gown.
- Equip the doctors' gown, go back to the headquarters and open the door.
- Go upstairs and kill a mourner. A key will automatically be placed in your inventory.
- Use the key on the gate to get into the caged room.
- Search the crates to find Elena's distillator (north-eastern single crate).
- Go to Elena (via Skills necklace teleport to Fishing Guild or go back and speak to Kilron or via the sewers from Plague City quest) and give her the distillator.
Getting the touch paper
- Bank the 4 samples Elena gives you. Teleporting with samples will break them, so make sure you bank them before you teleport!
- Teleport to Draynor Village/Falador.
- Ultimate Ironmen can travel southeast and travel to Brimhaven, and from there charter ship to Port Sarim.
- Withdraw the samples!
- Go to the Chemist in south-western Rimmington. (Using the Rimmington Home Teleport will destroy the plague sample!)
- Speak to the Chemist. Avoid all chat options that state you have a plague sample!
He will give you the touch paper.
- You will find Chancy, Da Vinci and Hops around a fire outside the Chemist's house.
- Give Chancy the Gambler the . (It's worthless)
- Give Da Vinci the Painter the . (It's colorless)
- Give Hops the Drunk the . (It's toxic/undrinkable)
So far, so good
- Deposit Plague sample (bank deposit box at the northern parts of the docks in Port Sarim by the Monks of Entrana).
- Teleport to Varrock (or Cooks' Guild).
- Purchase a priest gown (top and bottom) from Thessalia at Thessalia's Fine Clothes in Varrock.
- Withdraw the plague sample from the Varrock east bank.
- Equip the Priest gown.
- Travel to the fenced area to the south-east of the bank (south-eastern Varrock). The guard will search you, but you will be able to pass freely with the plague sample and touch paper in your inventory.
- Go to the Dancing Donkey Inn.
- Talk to Hops, Da Vinci and Chancy to get the vials back. Make sure you have the free inventory space.
- DO NOT pass back through the gate or your vials will be confiscated but note your plague sample will not be! (if you do for some reason get the samples confiscated, you will have to go all the way back to Elena to get more samples and do the rest from that point all over again)
- If you must pass through the gate to retrieve the plague sample or papers, you can drop the vials outside the gate and telegrab them.
- With your Priest gown equipped head to Guidor's house in the south-east of the fenced area.
- Speak to Guidor, tell him Elena has sent a sample that needs to be processed.
- Return to Ardougne and speak to Elena.
- Go to the 1st floor[ of ]Ardougne Castle and speak to King Lathas.
Congratulations! Quest complete!
- 3 Quest points
- 1,250 Thieving experience
- Use of the Combat Training Camp north of the city.
- The ability to travel freely through the West Ardougne gate.
- The ability to use the West Ardougne Teleport in the Arceuus spellbook.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.