Black mushroom ink is made by using a pestle and mortar on black mushrooms while having an empty vial in your inventory. It is used in The Golem quest to write a program containing new instructions for the Golem to run. It is also used in Shadow of the Storm to dye Silverlight black.
Warning: Dying Silverlight black will consume all copies of the sword in your inventory, leaving you with only one dyed sword.
It functions as a black dye and can be used on several items:
- Desert shirt, to create a black desert shirt.
- Desert robe, to create a black desert robe.
- Blue wizard hat, to create a black wizard hat.
- Blue wizard robe, to create a black robe.
- Any basic coloured cape, to create a black cape.
- Origami balloons.
• • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • • •
• • • • • •