|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
|NPCs||Bartender, Jonny the beard, Dr. Harlow|
|Monsters||3 Man/woman, Barbarian|
|Related quests||Pirate's Treasure, Shield of Arrav, Vampire Slayer|
The Blue Moon Inn is the tavern and inn in south-central Varrock. The NPCs inside play a role in several quests. Jonny the beard is involved in the Shield of Arrav quest, Dr Harlow features in the Vampire Slayer quest, and there is also a treasure chest upstairs that plays a part in Pirate's Treasure.
When players talk to the barkeeper and ask for tips, he will refuse to give them any, saying that it would make the game too easy. If a player asks 'What game?' he will explain that RuneScape is nothing but a computer game, at which his or her character will say, 'You're mad' and terminate the conversation.
- There is a range (not viewable on minimap) inside that can be used for cooking.
- Contains personalities for Pirate's Treasure, Shield of Arrav, and Vampire Slayer.
- The Bartender tells players to go talk to the Bartender in the Jolly Boar Inn.
- The bar is one of the marks on the Barcrawl card.
- There is a pot spawn on the table in the kitchen.