Broodoo victims are undead creatures which appear during the Tai Bwo Wannai cleanup minigame. Their attack is capable of draining the player's combat stats. Certain items can be used on them to damage them:
- The blue/white victims are weak against food. A quick source of food is buying cooked meat at the general store north-west of Tai Bwo Wannai, though some money is needed, or picking the pineapples north of the village and cutting them into rings. Using food on a broodoo victim gives Cooking experience. You can also kill the chickens located in the village and cook them on a nearby fire. Despite being inedible to players, calquat fruit and coconuts can be used on these victims dealing high damage. In fact, the two of them may be the most effective against the blue/white victims, commonly dealing damage in the 300's (max damage observed to date: 355). Calquat fruit is particularly convenient as it can be harvested from the farming patch in Tai Bwo Wannai if you have the requisite 72 farming level to plant a calquat tree there. Coconuts can also be used on the broodoo victim, though not recommended due to their value.
- The green victims are weak against antipoison. Using an antipoison on a broodoo victim gives Herblore experience. (Also sold in the general store.) You only use one dose of antipoison each time.
- The yellow victims are weak against Relicym's balm (requires Zogre Flesh Eaters to make). Using Relicym's balm on these victims gains 0.2x xp of your hit to herblore.
"Use" the item with the proper victim, and they will suffer damage (usually around 100-250 LP). Melee attacks are inaccurate against them and only inflict up to 25% of your normal max hit due to their snare spell which strangely drains your stats. (For example, if you had a max hit of 280, you could only hit up to 70 against a Broodoo victim), but these monsters can be poisoned as usual, so it is possible to fight them without the items listed above with a poisoned weapon and prayer. You also get 400xp in cooking for blue/white victims, and herblore experience for green/orange victims, if you use the item they are weak against on them to kill them.
- When fighting green broodoo victims, they appear to be casting Snare, making a white spiral appear, however it does not have the effect of stopping you from moving; instead, it stops your attack, requiring you to select 'attack' again.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Tribal mask (orange) 1 Always  1,779 Tribal mask (blue) 1 Always  1,335 Tribal mask (green) 1 Always  1,610
- One mask of any colour will be dropped for every kill
- Beverages in a container cannot be used, such as tea (cup or flask), beer, or a fruit blast.
- Sometimes Broodoo victims get trapped in a jungle and cannot move. If this occurs you cannot use the special items to damage the Broodoo, you just get the message 'Nothing interesting happens'.
- When using antipoison on a green victim, the text says, "You offer the poison cure to the broodoo victim... The entity snatches the potion and drinks some."
- Using better types of food deals more damage. The same works for antipoisons, with antiposion++ hitting well into the 400's.
- There has been a glitch where when the broodoo victim goes into the jungle it dies and drops it's mask on top of the jungle.
- When using food on a broodoo victim the text says "The entity swiftly takes the food and devours it."
- It is confirmed that White tree fruit will damage the white broodoo victims, although it is currently unsure whether Mint cake works or not.
- Karamjan Gods
- Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup