Cabbage is also an ingredient in a garden pie.
- South of Falador
- The Edgeville Monastery
- North of Rimmington
- Varrock, near the south gate
Draynor cabbages can only be found at the western patch inside the grounds of Draynor Manor. These are slightly darker in appearance and cannot be sold on the Grand Exchange, but are tradeable and otherwise identical to normal cabbages.
When consumed, the player receives a message saying: "You eat the cabbage. It seems to taste nicer than normal." and their Defence level will be temporarily boosted by either 1 (if the player's level is between 1 and 49) or 2 (if it is 50+). This makes them one of the only consumable items to boost defence in free-to-play worlds (the other being the kebabs, although there is only a 4% chance of a boost).
A player is able to farm a cabbage at level 7 Farming. You gain 10 experience for planting the seed and 11.5 experience for harvesting the cabbage. It takes 40 minutes for the cabbage to fully grow. You can also have a farmer watch your cabbages for 1 sack of onions.
- Lumbridge Castle cellar
- When you try to exchange cabbages into noted cabbages at the Falador farming patches, the tool leprechaun complains about cabbages and says to take them away.
- During the Black Knights' Fortress quest, if the player uses a Draynor cabbage on the witch's potion, a message appears, saying: "This is the wrong sort of cabbage", to which the player adds: "I'm not supposed to be helping the witch you know...".
- It is possible to obtain three cabbages as a master clue scroll reward.
- If a player has died in every challenge in the Theatre of Blood, they will only receive a cabbage as a reward from the chest in Verzik Vitur's treasure vault, along with a message that reads We are most displeased with your performance. Are you even trying?