Callisto is an enormous bear that resides south of the Demonic Ruins, and is the only monster to drop the tyrannical ring. He attacks using melee. He can knock players back a few tiles, which renders them unable to move for a few seconds, as well as heal himself slightly. He is also able to perform a deadly shockwave attack that can hit up to 60.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Big bones 1 Always 231
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Rune pickaxe 1 Common 18,873 Rune 2h sword 1 Uncommon 37,961 Dragon pickaxe 1 Rare (1/171) 5,582,166 Dragon 2h sword 1 Rare (1/256) 133,361 Tyrannical ring 1 Rare (1/512) 1,587,917
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Soul rune 250 Uncommon 36,750 Death rune 300 Uncommon 73,500 Chaos rune 400 Uncommon 40,000 Blood rune 200 Uncommon 55,400
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Uncut ruby 20 (noted) Uncommon  30,080 Uncut diamond 10 (noted) Uncommon  29,400 Coconut 60 (noted) Uncommon 46,020 Crushed nest 75 (noted) Uncommon 172,950 Magic logs 100 (noted) Uncommon 112,300 Limpwurt root 25 (noted) Uncommon 23,850 Red dragonhide 75 (noted) Uncommon 181,575 Mahogany logs 400 (noted) Uncommon 149,600 Uncut dragonstone 1 Rare (1/128) 14,159 Grimy toadflax 100 (noted) Rare (1/128) 155,400
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Snapdragon seed 3 Uncommon 171,936 Ranarr seed 5 Uncommon 245,945 Yew seed 1 Rare (1/128) 101,807 Magic seed 1 Rare (1/128) 188,620 Palm tree seed 1 Rare (1/128) 50,518
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Dark crab 8 Common  12,512 Super restore(4) 3 Common  31,431
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 12,000–20,000 Common Not sold Supercompost 100 (noted) Uncommon 68,600 Cannonball 250 Uncommon 45,250 Mysterious emblem 1 Uncommon (1/27.5) 137,277 Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Slayer's enchantment 1 Uncommon (1/30) 1,171 Clue scroll (elite) 1 Rare (1/100) Not sold Dark fishing bait 375 Rare (1/128) 375 Long bone 1 Rare (1/400) Not sold Callisto cub 1 Very rare (1/2,000) Not sold Curved bone 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
- ↑ Only dropped while on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia, unless the kill was done on the official Bounty Hunter world. Killing Callisto on the Bounty Hunter also increases the drop rate from 1/27.5 to 1/5.
- ↑ Only dropped while on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia.
- ↑ 1/50 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn.
- Callisto is named after one of the Greek god Zeus' many lovers, who was turned into the constellation Ursa Major.
- Upon release, Callisto had a slightly worse drop table. In addition, players could exploit his low Magic by safespotting him with the trident of the seas behind a cluster of skeletons north of him. The cluster of skeletons have been removed and Callisto is now immune to Magic damage.
- Callisto is the name of one of Jupiter's moons.
- His examine text is a reference to Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
- There is a pile of bear droppings in the woods south of his spawn, with the examine text "Now you know." — a reference to the popular colloquialism, "Does a bear shit in the woods?", a rhetorical question in response to something where the answer is obviously yes.
Wilderness bosses and rewards