Callisto is an enormous bear that resides south of the Demonic Ruins, and is the only monster to drop the tyrannical ring. He attacks using melee. He can knock players back a few tiles, which renders them unable to move for a few seconds, as well as heal himself slightly. He is also able to perform a deadly shockwave attack that can hit up to 60.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Big bones 1 Always 223
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Rune pickaxe 1 Common 18,684 Rune 2h sword 1 Uncommon 37,845 Dragon pickaxe 1 Rare (1/171) 6,068,425 Dragon 2h sword 1 Rare (1/256) 133,270 Tyrannical ring 1 Rare (1/512) 1,302,302
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Soul rune 250 Uncommon 36,250 Death rune 300 Uncommon 63,000 Chaos rune 400 Uncommon 25,200 Blood rune 200 Uncommon 64,200
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Uncut ruby 20 (noted) Uncommon  26,660 Uncut diamond 10 (noted) Uncommon  29,640 Coconut 60 (noted) Uncommon 127,500 Crushed nest 75 (noted) Uncommon 343,725 Magic logs 100 (noted) Uncommon 104,000 Limpwurt root 25 (noted) Uncommon 20,950 Red dragonhide 75 (noted) Uncommon 175,350 Mahogany logs 400 (noted) Uncommon 137,600 Uncut dragonstone 1 Rare (1/128) 13,316 Grimy toadflax 100 (noted) Rare (1/128) 221,200
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Snapdragon seed 3 Uncommon 200,349 Ranarr seed 5 Uncommon 249,210 Yew seed 1 Rare (1/128) 75,923 Magic seed 1 Rare (1/128) 141,104 Palm tree seed 1 Rare (1/128) 46,324
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Dark crab 8 Common  11,432 Super restore(4) 3 Common  37,212
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 12,000–20,000 Common Not sold Supercompost 100 (noted) Uncommon 69,300 Cannonball 250 Uncommon 59,500 Mysterious emblem 1 Uncommon (1/27.5) 68,122 Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Slayer's enchantment 1 Uncommon (1/30) 1,343 Clue scroll (elite) 1 Rare (1/100) Not sold Dark fishing bait 375 Rare (1/128) 1,125 Long bone 1 Rare (1/400) Not sold Callisto cub 1 Very rare (1/2,000) Not sold Curved bone 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
- ↑ Only dropped while on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia, unless the kill was done on the official Bounty Hunter world. Killing Callisto on the Bounty Hunter also increases the drop rate from 1/27.5 to 1/5.
- ↑ Only dropped while on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia.
- ↑ 1/50 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn.
- Callisto is named after one of the Greek god Zeus' many lovers, who was turned into the constellation Ursa Major.
- Upon release, Callisto had a slightly worse drop table. In addition, players could exploit his low Magic by safespotting him with the trident of the seas behind a cluster of skeletons north of him. The cluster of skeletons have been removed and Callisto is now immune to Magic damage.
- Callisto is the name of one of Jupiter's moons.
- His examine text is a reference to Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
- There is a pile of bear droppings in the woods south of his spawn, with the examine text "Now you know." — a reference to the popular colloquialism, "Does a bear shit in the woods?", a rhetorical question in response to something where the answer is obviously yes.
Wilderness bosses and rewards