A dwarf multicannon can be used in the chasm.
There are several ways to access the dungeon:
- The fairy ring code DJR will bring the players just south-east of the Chasm. (This is closest)
- Using Xeric's talisman to teleport to Xeric's Look out and run north-west from there.
- Using a Skills necklace to teleport to the Woodcutting Guild.
Monsters found in the Chasm of Fire include:
|Monster||Image||Combat level||Slayer level||Slayer XP||Quantity|
- Via use of the oculus orb, it was discovered that there is a hidden level beneath the bottom level. This level is currently inaccessible. When asked about this, Mod West stated "Figured I'd leave the bottom floor available, y'know, just in case."
- The bottom floor houses Yama, and may be used for a demi-boss similar to Obor. Mod West hinted at this by replying ";)" to a reddit comment asking about it, implying that such an idea is in the works.
- Mod West. "Chasm of Fire easter egg (OSBuddy map floor 0)." April 27, 2017. Reddit Forums.
Lumbridge Swamp Caves • Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon • Fremennik Slayer Dungeon • Slayer Tower • Stronghold Slayer Cave • Catacombs of Kourend • Chasm of Fire • Kalphite Cave • Lizardman Caves • Kraken Cove • Smoke Devil Dungeon • Wyvern Cave