|Start point||Talk to Brother Kojo in the Clock Tower south of East Ardougne.|
|Description||Help the confused Brother Kojo find the missing cogs and fix his watch tower. Search the dungeon using brawn and brains to correctly place the four cogs.|
|Requirements||The ability to run past level 53 Ogres|
|Items required||A bucket of water or ice gloves
(An empty bucket next to a well spawns just east of the Clock Tower)
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- To start, talk to Brother Kojo at the Clock Tower.
- Go down the ladder in the middle room.
- Head through the passage to the north-east.
Note: Players cannot carry more than one cog at a time, regardless of colour.
Obtaining the red cog
- Head through the south-eastern door.
- Walk down the passageway until you see some Ogres.
- Pick up the red cog.
- Head back to the ladder.
- Climb up to the ground floor[ and use the ]red cog on the red spindle (located on the column beside the ladder).
Obtaining the blue cog
- Go outside of the Clock Tower and head north-east to where Brother Cedric is.
- Go down the ladder and go all the way south, then north.
- Push the wall to get inside and pick up the blue cog.
- Climb up the ladder.
- Head back inside and climb the stairs to the 1st floor[. ]
- Use the blue cog with the blue spindle.
Obtaining the black cog
- Head through the north-eastern door in the basement and go as far east as you can, to the fire.
- Use the bucket of water with the cog or simply wear your ice gloves to pick up the cog.
- Head back to the ladder where you first entered. (do not climb up the ladder)
- Use the black cog with the black spindle (on the column by the ladder).
Obtaining the white cog
- Head through the north-western door.
- Pick up the rat poison to the north west.
- Go north east until you see two levers near the dungeon rats.
- Pull the levers up to open the rat cage.
- Use the rat poison with the food trough.
- Wait until all the rats have died.
- Head through the western gate.
- Pick up the white cog and Climb-up the ladder.
- Go inside and climb to the topmost floor.
- Use the white cog with the white spindle.
- Head back to Brother Kojo, and he will reward you.
- Quest complete!
Quick Guide • Transcript
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.