|Start point||Speak to the High Priest of Icthlarin.|
|Description||The High Priest of Icthlarin has problems again - this time with the inhabitants of Menaphos. Sophanem is recovering from the plague, yet most of its citizens are still trapped on the other side of the river. Diplomacy has failed and subterfuge beckons. Clearly, this is the sort of job that a shifty adventurer could excel in.|
|Enemies to defeat||Giant scarab (level 191)|
- Talk to the High Priest in Sophanem.
- Go to the most NE building in Sophanem and talk to Jex.
- Climb down the nearby ladder, then the trapdoor.
- Follow the red line on the map to the ladder. Protection from magic is recommended. It is also recommended to turn off auto-retaliate in the combat tab.
|Floor trap: Search floor to pass. Walking over them will deal 14-17 damage|
|Wall trap: Search the wall to pass. Walking past them will deal 14-17 damage|
|Crusher Blocks: Move diagonally between them or use the minimap to automatically navigate. Failure will hit around 8 damage.|
|Sand pits: Avoid by walking around the pit. If you step on these, the ground will crack open and a Scarab swarm will come out.|
|Scarab trap: Avoid standing directly under these. Otherwise a pit will appear, dropping you to the lower level.|
- Search Kaleef's body.
- Read the parchment.
- Talk to Maisa to the west.
- Answers: Draynor Village and Leela.
- Speak to Osman in front of the Al Kharid palace.
- It would drive a wedge between the Menaphite cities.
- Travel to Sophanem and speak to Osman again outside the gates.
- I know of a secret entrance to the north.
- Navigate the tunnels to the ladder again.
- Kill the level 191 Giant scarab. Make sure you're well prepared; if you die during the fight, your stuff vanishes, and there is no way to reclaim it! If you decide to mage the Giant Scarab, it can be safe spotted by standing near Kaleef's body, and Protecting from Projectiles.
- Talk to Osman.
- Pick up Keris if you wish.
- Talk to the High priest.
- 1 Quest point
- 7,000 Thieving experience
- Combat lamp giving two wishes granting 7,000 experience to Attack, Strength, Defence, Hitpoints, Ranged, or Magic
- The Keris
- Access to Sophanem's bank
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.