Requiring level 42 Construction and 50,000 gold to build, the costume room exists to store armour sets and some clothes, instead of having the items take up space in their banks. If a bank PIN has been set, all furniture requires the PIN to be able to view, add, or remove items. Only the owner of the house may add or remove items from the costume room, though visitors may view the collections. A costume room has one door, and one costume room may be built in a player-owned house.
The costume room cannot be removed unless all items in all pieces of furniture have been removed first. Furniture which store items can only be removed from the room if they are empty. Also, if you wish to re-locate your costume room to another location in your home, you may do so by simply using the House Viewer in the House Options interface.
All items can be made as a flatpack. Thus, a better piece of storage furniture that requires a Construction level greater than the player's level to build can be bought from other players. Players can then build (install) the flatpack version of the furniture in their house even though they do not have the required level needed to create the furniture from raw materials.
Many players opt to use the costume room as a "hack-insurance" - something to fall back on if their account is hijacked temporarily and their items stolen. Assuming that the interlopers do not check the costume room (and the Miscellania and Etceteria kingdom management treasury), the player may have something to fall back on even after their bank is emptied.
- Treasure trail rewards, either bought or discovered by players themselves. However only certain rewards may be stored, and in most cases a complete set is required. Treasure chests are used to store
A full list of items that can be stored in a treasure chest can be found in its main article: Treasure chest (Construction)
Image Type Level Materials required Experience Details Oak treasure chest 48 2 oak planks 120 Rewards* from Low-level trails Teak treasure chest 66 2 teak planks 180 Rewards* from Low- and Mid-level trails Mahogany treasure chest 84 2 mahogany planks 280 All rewards* for Treasure trails
- armours, provided that a complete set has been obtained. A full list of items that can be stored in an armour case can be found at Armour case. Armour cases can be used to store certain
Image Type Level Materials required Experience Details Oak armour case 46 3 oak planks 180 2 sets of armour Teak armour case 64 3 teak plank 270 4 sets of armour Mahogany armour case 82 3 mahogany planks 420 All armours of this type
- magic armours, provided that a complete set has been obtained. A list of the magic armours that can be stored is available at the Magic wardrobe page. Magic wardrobes can be used to store certain
Image Type Level Materials required Experience Details Oak magic wardrobe 42 4 oak planks 240 1 set of armour Carved oak magic wardrobe 51 6 oak planks 360 2 sets of armour Teak magic wardrobe 60 4 teak planks 360 3 sets of armour Carved teak magic wardrobe 69 6 teak planks 540 4 sets of armour Mahogany magic wardrobe 78 4 mahogany planks 560 5 sets of armour Gilded magic wardrobe 87 4 mahogany planks, 1 gold leaf 860 6 sets of armour Marble magic wardrobe 96 1 marble block 500 All armours of this type
- capes, including - but not limited to - Capes of Accomplishment. Both the cape and the hood section must be hung on the rack. Cape racks can be used to hang
When examined, it says: A cape rack for you to hang your capes on.
Image Type Level Materials required Experience Details Oak cape rack 54 4 oak planks 240 All capes, except Capes of Accomplishment Teak cape rack 63 4 teak planks 360 All capes, plus one Cape of Accomplishment Mahogany cape rack 72 4 mahogany planks 560 All capes, plus five Capes of Accomplishment Gilded cape rack 81 4 mahogany planks, 1 gold leaf 860 All capes, plus ten Capes of Accomplishment Marble cape rack 90 1 marble block 500 All capes Magical cape rack 99 1 magic stone 1000 All capes
- Holiday rewards. These are usually obtained during festivities such as Christmas, Easter and Halloween. However, certain tradeable items such as partyhats cannot be stored in these toy boxes. Toy boxes are used to store
Image Type Level Materials required Experience Oak toy box 50 2 oak planks 120 Teak toy box 68 2 teak planks 180 Mahogany toy box 86 2 mahogany planks 280 There is no known distinction between the toy boxes.
All toys can be stored in any of the boxes.
It should be noted that not all untradeable holiday items can be stored. Specifically, the Event RPG from 2014 cannot be stored in the toy box. However players can purchase one from Diango should they lose it, or do not wish to store it anywhere.
Fancy dress box
- random events. However, to store these costumes and fancy dresses, a complete set needs to be obtained. Random event sets are obtained by completing the random events several times. Fancy dress boxes are used to store various cosmetic outfits from certain
Image Type Level Materials required Experience Details Oak fancy dress box 44 2 oak planks 120 Stores 2 types of costumes Teak fancy dress box 62 2 teak planks 180 Stores 4 types of costumes Mahogany fancy dress box 80 2 mahogany planks 280 Stores all types of costumes
The following sets can be stored: Mime costume, Royal frog costume, Frog mask, Zombie outfit, Camo outfit, Lederhosen outfit, and Shade robes.
Complete costume room
To build all the highest-level pieces of furniture will take 9 mahogany planks, 1 marble block and 1 magic stone.