- David: About these eggs… Odd colour, don’t cha think?
- Player: The birds here are a little exotic, apparently.
- David: Hmm, well, good effort, but I’ll pass on the grub this time.
- Player: What if I gave you a box?
- David: I’m not sure that’ll change my mind.
- Player: If not a box, then what about a fox?
- David: Nope.
- Player: A mouse, a house? Would these change your mind?
- David: For the love of Saradomin, please leave me be
- Player: I will! I promise! Just try them and you’ll see.
- David: Alright! Fine! I concede.
- Player: ...
- David: ...
- Player: Thoughts?
- David: Yeah, I guess they’re nice
The dialogue is a reference to Dr. Suess' Green Eggs and Ham.
• • • • • • • • • • •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.