|Start point||Talk to Denulth in his tent in Burthorpe. Tell him you will discover the path for him.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
The Equipment Room
- Speak to Denulth in the Burthorpe camp.
- Ask Eohric on the 1st floor[ of the castle about the guard that was on duty last night. ]
- Speak to Harold upstairs in the bar in Burthorpe.
- Talk to Eohric again.
- Return to Harold.
- Give him Asgarnian ales.
- Give him the Blurberry special.
- Bet with Harold, you must bet over 60 gold (500 to immediately bankrupt him).
- You will automatically win since he is drunk. If by chance, you have not brought the Blurberry special, just talk to him again and offer to gamble.
- Continue to gamble until Harold is bankrupt.
- Gamble until he gives you an "IOU". Read it to receive the combination. Make sure you keep this combination until the end of the quest.
- Go to the castle and place the 5 coloured balls as shown in the image. The door will unlock (you have to read the note for this to work ).
- Go through the door north of the table and climb the ladder.
- Talk to the archer there, and he will thank you for getting the combination right and opening the door. Make sure you talk to him and not attack him; if you do attack him however, climb down the ladder before heading back up and talk to him again.
The Secret Path
- Go north-west of Burthorpe, enter the cave.
- Ask Saba about another way up Death Plateau.
- Leave the cave, continue north-west then go south at the fork.
- Talk to Tenzing. (BEWARE: If you are an Ironman, be sure to have an open spot in your inventory!)
- Talk to Dunstan by the anvil in north-east Burthorpe.
- Talk to Denulth where you started the quest.
- Talk to Dunstan to exchange your climbing boots and iron bar for spiked boots.
- Return to Tenzing; give him 10 bread, 10 trout and the spiked boots to get the map. The bread and trout must be un-noted, and the items must be given all in one go.
- Hop the stile and take the path north and around to the east (past the second mountain goat) until a message appears in the chat box (NOT the Death Plateau warning, there is a second message).
- Talk to Denulth (make sure you have the combination with you when you do).
- Quest complete!
Required for completing
Completion of Death Plateau is required for the following:
• • • •
• • • • • •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.