|Start point||Speak to the Gypsy in the tent on the western side of Varrock Square.|
|Description||A mighty demon is being summoned to destroy the city of Varrock. You find out you are the one destined to stop him (or at least try).|
|Requirements||Capable of defeating a level-27 demon aided by three level-20 Dark wizards and two level-7 Dark wizards.|
|Enemies to defeat||Delrith (level 27)|
- Speak with the Gypsy in her tent in Varrock Square and give her 1 gp.
- Remember the incantation Wally chants in the cutscene as it varies from player to player.
- Speak to Sir Prysin on the ground floor at the south-west corner of Varrock palace
- Go to north-west corner of the palace and go up two flights of stairs.
- Speak to Captain Rovin about the demon.
- Go to the ground floor north-east room that looks like a kitchen.
- Use the bucket of water on the drain outside of the eastern kitchen wall. (If you need a bucket, there is one directly upstairs from the kitchen.)
- Climb down the manhole east of the palace.
- Take the west path down to the end and take the rusty key from the floor.
- Take 25 un-noted bones from your bank.
- Go to Wizards' Tower (south of Draynor Village) (Fairy ring code DIS)
- Climb up stairs and talk to Wizard Traiborn.
- He will ask for 25 bones (noted will not work); bring him these and he will give you his key.
- Return to Sir Prysin and give him the keys.
- Wield Silverlight and go to the Dark wizards by Varrock's south entrance. A cutscene will occur.
- Defeat Delrith; right-click Delrith and banish him with the incantation seen earlier. The incantation varies from player to player; the gypsy will remind players of the incantation if forgotten.
- Quick chat reference:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.