The desert amulet 4 is a reward from completing the elite Desert Diary. The amulet is received from Jarr at Shantay Pass, and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. It provides unlimited Nardah teleports which take the player within close proximity of the Elidinis Statuette, which completely heals the player from damage and poison and offers restoration to run energy, prayer points, and special attack when worshipped.
All of the Desert amulets provide no stat bonuses. They are the only achievement diary reward to have no stat bonuses, despite being considered one of the hardest to obtain.
From Desert amulet 1, 2 and 3
- Simon Templeton will purchase artifacts as bank notes
- Desert goat horn will be dropped in noted form
- Option to move the Camulet teleport location to the cavern entrance
- Free Magic carpet rides
- Zahur will create unfinished potions from herbs at a cost of 200 coins each (works with noted herbs as well)
Desert amulet 4 only
- Pharaoh's sceptre holds up to 8 charges
- Access to a shortcut in the Kalphite Lair
- Free Shantay Pass access
- Protection from desert heat when the amulet is worn
- Unlimited teleports to Nardah and the Kalphite Cave