The Disciples of Yama are followers of Yama, a fire demon. One can be found by the entrance to the Chasm of Fire, and the other can be found in the second level of the chasm.
- Player: Hello!
- Disciple of Yama: Welcome. Have you come to give your soul to the Chasm?
- Player: Uh, I believe I'm still using it.
- Disciple of Yama: For now. Have you come to prove yourself in combat against the many demons within the Chasm?
- Player: ...Perhaps.
- Disciple of Yama: My master wishes you not to kill his minions without an agenda. You may only slay within the Chasm that which you have been assigned by a Slayer Master.
- Player: That's an oddly specific reason.
- Disciple of Yama: I ask no questions of my master, I just inform.
- Player: Are you okay?
- Disciple of Yama: Oh yes! Just praying to my new master. It's hot down here, isn't it?
- Player: I guess so.
- Player: Your new master, That would be...?
- Disciple of Yama: Yama! I sold my soul you see, well, I guess that Ox-headed guy down there forcibly removed it.
- Player: That doesn't sound like a fair trade...
- Disciple of Yama: Oh, don't worry, I'm perfectly fine with the outsome. Sure, the loss of vision is a shame but it could be worse.
- Player: Could it?
- Disciple of Yama: Underground there are no tall buildings, I'm awfully afraid of heights, you see.
- Player: Perhaps it's a good thing you can't see...
- Disciple of Yama: What was that?
- Player: Oh, nothing...
- Player: What happened to your eyes?
- Disciple of Yama: The ritual, there were some... adverse effects...
- Player: The ritual?
- Disciple of Yama: Oh yes! Pretty basic really, head of an Ox, bruma roots, lots of fire and of course the human sacrifice.
- Player: And at what point did that blind you?
- Disciple of Yama: The voice demanded that we stare into the fire until we saw enlightenment.
- Player: I guess the fire was pretty bright.
- Disciple of Yama: Blindingly so.
- Player: Wait! Did you say human sacrifice?
- Disciple of Yama: Why, of course! We're Zamorakians, we're evil...
- Player: Yeah, I guess that's true.
- Player: Well, I'll leave you to it.
- Disciple of Yama: So soon?
- Player: Yep, the demons won't slay themselves.
- Disciple of Yama: What demons?