GTA: The Criminal Enterprises - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The relative ease of collecting dragon bones, combined with the amount of experience earned from them, makes them widely viewed as a fast, cost-effective way to train Prayer.
- Almost all dragons, with the exception of baby dragons, lava dragons and Elvarg, drop dragon bones. Most dragons are strong opponents. However, green and blue are the weakest types of dragons, and dragon bones are mostly accumulated by killing them.
- Green dragons are the lowest level dragons in the game. They can be mainly found in various places in the Wilderness, where players may be attacked by Player Killers while fighting them to collect their bones.
- The high value of dragons' drops (bones plus hides every kill for chromatic dragons) makes dragon-hunting a highly profitable combat activity. Players can make 150K to over 450K coins per hour fighting green dragons, depending on how fast they can kill the dragons and bank the loot. About 75 to 100K can be made per run on dragons (depending on inventory space), and more if more valuable items are brought back as well.
- Baby dragons do not drop dragon bones. Instead, they drop babydragon bones.
- Burying dragon bones is not recommended; usually they are best used on a gilded altar.
- Dagannoth bones and ourg bones are faster ways to train Prayer than Dragon bones, but cost much more per Prayer experience point.
- While gilded altars give the fastest experience, some prefer to use the Ectofuntus due to the fact that gilded altars give 36 less experience per bone. Although it's slower, the Ectofuntus gives more experience per bone, decreasing costs, and eliminates the need to obtain marrentill and/or find a house party offering an altar.
- It is recommended to use an anti-dragon shield when fighting any dragon, as their fire breath attack can hit very high otherwise.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Green dragon 79 1 Always Blue dragon 111 1 Always Red dragon 152 1 Always Black dragon 227 1 Always Brutal green dragon 227 1 Always Brutal red dragon 271 1 Always Brutal blue dragon 271 1 Always Brutal black dragon 318 1 Always King Black Dragon 276 1 Always Bronze dragon 131 1 Always Iron dragon 189 1 Always Steel dragon 246 1 Always Mithril dragon 304 1 Always Zulrah 725 12 (noted) Common Cerberus 318 20 (noted) Common Chaos Elemental 305 1 Uncommon Vorkath 732 8–25 (noted) Uncommon Vet'ion 454 100 (noted) Uncommon
- Previously, the High Level Alchemy value of dragon bones was 0. This was changed in an update on 18 January 2018 to 66 so that it would appear above vials when on the ground.
- In Runescape Classic, Elvarg dropped dragon bones that free-to-play players could Telegrab once they defeated her. These bones were labelled as Members object and could not be used unless the player was a member.
• • • • •
• • • •
• • • • • • •
• • •