|Start point||Search the bookcases located on the eastern wall of the house south of the anvil in Seers' Village.|
|Description||Hundreds of years ago, a mineral was found that had the ability to change the property of Magic.
The magicians, fearing the effect this may have on their profession, sealed this Workshop forever; or so they had hoped. See if you can rediscover the lost knowledge of elemental ore.
|Enemies to defeat||Earth elemental (level 35)|
- In Seers' Village, go to the house immediately south of the anvil.
- Search the bookcases on the eastern wall to find a battered book.
- Read the book, then use a knife on it to get a Battered key .
- Note: Do not drop the book.
- Go to the building with anvil and open the wall with a crack (with the key in inventory) .
- Go down the stairs.
Repairing a Workshop
- Go into the room to the north.
- Turn the water controls east of the water wheel.
- Turn the water controls west of the water wheel.
- Pull the lever by the water wheel.
- (Optional) To obtain Leather, search a crate north of the staircase in the middle room.
- (Optional) To obtain a Needle, search the three crates on the left as you enter the west room.
- Go to the eastern room.
- With a needle, thread, and leather, fix the bellows.
- Pull the lever by the bellows.
- Go to the middle room and search the small boxes in the northeast to get a stone bowl.
- Go to the south room.
- Use a stone bowl on the lava trough to the south.
- Use the bowl of lava on the Furnace in the room.
- Go to the western room and mine an elemental rock.
- Kill the Earth elemental and pick up the elemental ore it drops (get 2 more ores if you are planning to do Elemental Workshop II, and kill one of each elemental if planning on completing the Kandarin Achievement Diary, the Earth elementals from the rocks don't count).
- Use the elemental ore and four coal on the furnace in the southern room.
- With the slashed book, go to the middle room and smith an elemental shield by using the elemental metal on the workbench.
Congratulations, quest complete!
• • • • • •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.