Erdan is the smith of the Myths' Guild. He is located on the eastern wing of the top floor.
He mentions to the player that he is a descendant of Uhld, and that the guild itself was created by the Sect of Uhld.
- Player: Hello.
- Erdan: Good day. Interested in buying some equipment?
- Player: Yes please.
- The Myths' Guild Armoury shop is accessed.
- Player: Who are you?
- Erdan: Well, you must be a new arrival, I am Erdan, a descendant of Uhld.
- Player: Uhld? I've seen that inscribed on that big old statue down below, what's that about?
- Erdan: It's also on the fountain in the dungeon below, it displays their emblem.
- Player: Whose emblem?
- Erdan: The Sect of Uhld, the founders of this here guild. I may not have gained entrance to this guild in the usual fashion, but I'd expect that they'd at least inform new members of this guilds history.
- Player: Perhaps they expected you, a descendant of Uhld, to fill me in on this manner.
- Erdan: Aye, that may well be the case.
- Player: ...
- Erdan: I'm awful busy, what with the recent influx of members, so I'll give you the short version for now.
- Player: Fair enough.
- Erdan: The story my father told me was of a war on magic, god fearing men who believed nothing good would come of wielding a power that was never meant for them.
- Erdan: And so the rune temples that man had created were under threat, all were destroyed and thus forgotten, but the wrath that these Gunnites embraced rippled through the pocket dimensions and a new altar of power was discovered.
- Player: The wrath altar?
- Erdan: Indeed. The temple was destroyed just as construction had finished, and a nearby nomadic group called the Sect of Uhld were not pleased with the brutality they witnessed. Quickly they established this guild with information preservation as their core goal, for men are recorders of history and magic is key for this to last.
- Player: Did the... Err, Gunnites, return?
- Erdan: Of course they did, but the Sect of Uhld had used the information gained from the wrath altar, and with a spell of their own making, destroyed the southern runecrafting crusades with much ease.
- Player: Huh, that's fascinating.
- Erdan: Indeed it is, but I best get back to work, so unless you wish to trade, that is all.
- Player: Thanks for the history lesson, Erdan.
- Erdan: No problem!
- Player: No thank you.
- Erdan: As you wish.
- Erdan is an anagram of Andre from the Dark Souls series, whom he closely resembles.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.