|Start point||Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village|
|Enemies to defeat||
Unlocking Fairy Rings
- Take all required items with you.
- Speak with Martin the Master Gardener in the Draynor Market.
- Wait 5 minutes (in-game time) and speak to Martin the Master Gardener again.
- Now make your way to Fairy Nuff's grotto in Zanaris just north of the bank.
- Take Nuff's Healing certificate off the floor, right-click it and study it.
- Talk to the Fairy chef just south of the bank.
- Read the Rune temple sign just south of the Cosmic altar.
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather in the throne room.
- Talk to the Co-ordinator just north of the throne room.
- Talk to Fairy Fixit near the fairy ring in Zanaris. You can now use the fairy rings
Curing the Queen
- Now, equip your Dramen staff, and teleport using the fairy ring in this order: air, dlr, djq, ajs - (Note: You can right click configure but you must have the certificate in your inventory)
- Talk to Fairy Nuff and Fairy Very Wise in the NE corner of the area.
- Go back to Zanaris and pickpocket the Fairy Godfather while him and his henchman aren't looking.
- Go back to the hideout and give the Queen's secateurs to Fairy Nuff.
- Travel to fairy code CKP. Wait here until a star flower has grown then pick it. (You must have Nuff's certificate with you for this to work.)
- Travel to fairy code DIR. Kill a gorak and pick up its gorak claws.
- Return to the hideout and talk to fairy Nuff (you must speak with her before making the potion, or it won't work on the Fairy Queen!)
- Now use the star flower on your vial of water and grind the gorak claws to receive gorak claw powder, then use the two items on each other to make a magic essence potion.
- Use the potion on the Fairy Queen.
- Speak with the Fairy Queen.
- Congratulations! Quest completed!
• • • • • •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.