|Start point||Talk to Lady Servil. She is just south-west of the Monastery that is south of Ardougne.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Starting the Quest
- Talk to Lady Servil just outside of the northeast corner of the Tree Gnome Village maze.
- Go to the house in the northeast corner of the arena and search the chest for Khazard armour.
- Equip the armour and head south into the prison. (Do not unequip the armour inside!)
Inside the Arena
- Talk to Sammy Servil in the first jail cell.
- Without attacking him, talk to the Khazard Guard in the southeast room of the jail near the staircase.
- Go to the bar to the west of the jail and buy a Khali brew for five coins (if you didn't talk to the right guard, the option is not there).
- Go back to the jail and talk to the guard to get the keys.
- Prepare for a fight, ranged/mage recommended to safespot, or the Protect from melee prayer.
- Use the keys on Sammy's prison door (the most northeastern cell) to free him.
- Kill the Khazard Ogre (level 63). (If the fight doesn't start, talk to Justin)
- Get locked up again and talk to your cellmate.
- Talk to Justin Servil to begin the fight.
- Kill the Khazard scorpion (level 44).
- Kill Bouncer (level 137).
- Kill General Khazard (level 112) or run away through the door in the southeast corner of the arena. (Or just run north until he's not aggressive.)
- Return to Lady Servil.
- Quest Complete!
• • • • • • • • •
• • •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.