A fire cape is a reward for defeating TzTok-Jad in the Fight Caves.You can also get the cape if you die on the last hit if you also kill Jad at the same time. Level 3 players can no longer get the cape because Jagex changed it with a new update to fix world crashes. is the second-to-best Melee cape in the game after the infernal cape, due to its +4 Strength bonus as well as its +11 defensive stats. Fire capes can be stored on the cape rack in a costume room of a player-owned house.
Players who don't want their cape can sell it to TzHaar-Mej-Jal for 8,000 Tokkul. You can do fight caves multiple times to make enuff tokkul for an uncut onyx gem which costs 400K tokkul. It is smarter to gamble( even though gambling is against the rule) fire capes for a chance of obtaining the Jad pet;
A fire cape must be shown to TzHaar-Ket guards around the center of the city to allow further access to Mor Ul Rek. This does not consume the fire cape. However, to enter the Inferno, a fire cape must be sacrificed by giving it to TzHaar-Ket-Keh. This is a one-time fee.
Upon death in the Wilderness (level 20 and above in the Wilderness), if you do not protect this item, it will be converted into coins when dropped.
If the player dies below level 20 Wilderness, it will remain in the player's inventory. However, the item will be unusable and must be repaired by using it on Perdu and paying him 50,000 coins.
- Using an item on the fire cape results in a game message stating "That doesn't seem to do what you want it to." instead of the usual "Nothing interesting happens." message.
- The first NPC to wear this cape was the Slayer master, Nieve.
- The fire cape, fire max cape, infernal cape and infernal max cape are the only capes to have an animated texture whilst wearing it.
- There is a glitch, which can sometimes occur when opening your bank or scrolling too quickly within your bank, where the inventory icon may become animated. This also affects other animated items such as magic logs and dramen branches.
• • • • • • •
|Capes of Accomplishment||
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
max)• • • • • • • • • • • • (
• • • • • • • • • •