|Start point||Dwarves at the entrances to the tunnel that goes under White Wolf Mountain.|
|Description||The mountain Dwarves' home would be an ideal way to get across White Wolf Mountain safely. However, the Dwarves aren't too fond of strangers. They will let you through if you can bring them a trophy. The trophy is the prize for the annual Hemenster fishing competition.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Speak to either dwarves on either side of the White Wolf Mountain.
- Go to Seers' Village and grab the Garlic in the house south west of the bank (it spawns on the table).
- Make your way to McGrubor's Wood and gather 3 red vine worms (grab a fourth if planning to complete Fairy tale part 1.
- Purchase a Fishing Rod from Grandpa Jack if you don't have one.
- Make your way to Hemenster and show the Fishing pass to Morris.
- Put a Garlic in the pipes to the north.
- Pay Bonzo 5 coins. Wait for the Sinister Stranger to move away from the pipes. Then start fishing until the contest is over.
- After winning the contest, make your way back to the dwarf and show him the trophy.
- Quest complete!
• • • • • • •
• • • •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.