|(5 intermediate revisions by one other user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 10:13, 8 June 2019
Garlic is an item used for the Fishing Contest, Desert Treasure, and Vampire Slayer quests. Despite being a food, it cannot be eaten on its own. It is used, though, in making Spicy sauce and Guthix balance potions.
Garlic can be found at these locations:
- Respawns on a table in a house in Seers' Village.
- Bought or thieved from the Spice seller in East Ardougne.
- Respawns on the Red table of the cooking range house, near East Ardougne; located west side of Town square.
- Can be found in the cupboard upstairs in Morgan's house, located in Draynor Village. (Look for quest icon on minimap)
- Bought or thieved from Greengrocer vegetable stall in Etceteria and Miscellania.
- Can be found in a Teak larder of a Player-owned house.
- Can be found in a chest underneath the pub in Burgh de Rott.
• • •