Glarial's Tomb is a dungeon underneath the tombstone near the Baxtorian Falls and Kingdom of Kandarin. To enter, the player needs a Glarial's pebble, which is obtained during Waterfall Quest, and must not have any weapons, armour or runes either equipped or in their inventory. Level 84 moss giants roam here.
Players can get Glarial's amulet in the west chest. The location is close to the Fishing Guild; use a Glarial's pebble with his tombstone and you may enter. This location can be re-entered after the Waterfall Quest has been completed in order to obtain Glarial's Amulet once again. This is useful as the amulet isn't kept upon completion of the quest and is needed to enter the door to the Waterfall Dungeon underneath the Baxtorian Falls, which contains fire giants.
Items not allowed here include:
- Runes or rune packs
- Arrows or any other type of Ranged ammo
- Headless arrows
- Arrow shafts
- Looting bag
- Logs (e.g. magic logs)
- Staves (e.g. dramen staff)
- Balls of wool
- Bow string
- Unstrung bows
- Any type of leather
- Clue Scrolls
- Skill capes
- Cape of legends
- Ardougne cloak
The restrictions are much stricter than the restrictions to enter Entrana.
Allowed items include:
- Jewellery (even stat boosting, e.g. amulet of power)
- Clothing (e.g. Monk's robes, Graceful, boots of lightness, ice gloves)
- Event rpg
- Rune pouch if it does not contain runes
- There was a glitch where players could have runes inside the tomb through rune packs and opening them inside. This was fixed as rune packs are no longer allowed.