Though lacking intelligence and strength, goblins make up for this with their overwhelming numbers. Goblins are followers of the god Bandos, who they refer to as the "Big High War God". Goblins are frequently at war with the other races of Gielinor, in particular dwarves and gnomes.
It is important to note that the goblins residing in the Stronghold of Security do not drop chef's hats.
Goblins can be found in a variety of places including, but not limited to:
- Lumbridge - in two main places - behind Lumbridge Castle, and on the east side of River Lum
- Lumbridge Swamp
- Goblin Village
- Port Sarim
- Near Draynor Manor/Draynor Village
- Stronghold of Security, 1st floor
- South of the Fishing Guild
- West of Varrock
- In the Observatory
- In the Underground Pass
- In the God Wars Dungeon
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bones 1 Always 51
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bronze sq shield 1 Common 25 Bronze bolts 2; 4 Common 4–8 Bronze bolts 8 Uncommon 16 Bronze scimitar 1 Uncommon 38 Bronze spear(m) 1 Uncommon 463 Bronze javelin 1 Uncommon 5 Brass necklace 1 Uncommon 78 Bronze kiteshield 1 Rare 68
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Water rune 6 Common 30 Mind rune 1–2 Common 3–6 Body rune 2; 7 Common 10–35 Earth rune 4 Uncommon 16 Chaos rune 1 Rare 73 Nature rune 1 Rare 236
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 1–24 Common Not sold Goblin skull(m) 1 Common  Not sold Hammer 1 Uncommon 73 Bronze axe 1 Uncommon 75 Air talisman 1 Uncommon 77 Bucket 1 Uncommon 8 Red cape 1 Uncommon 88 Chef's hat 1 Uncommon 362 Grapes 1 Uncommon 120 Beer 1 Uncommon 42 Herb(m) 1 Uncommon Not sold Goblin mail 1 Uncommon 137 Goblin book(m) 1 Uncommon Not sold Looting bag(m) 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ensouled goblin head(m) 1 Uncommon (1/35) 251 Ecumenical key(m) 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Clue scroll (easy)(m) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold Goblin champion scroll(m) 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
- ↑ Only during Rag and Bone Man.
- ↑ Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- ↑ Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.
- ↑ 1/64 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn and fought in the Wilderness.