Though lacking intelligence and strength, goblins make up for this with their overwhelming numbers. Goblins are followers of the god Bandos, who they refer to as the "Big High War God". Goblins are frequently at war with the other races of Gielinor, in particular dwarves and gnomes.
It is important to note that the goblins residing in the Stronghold of Security do not drop chef's hats.
Goblins can be found in a variety of places including, but not limited to:
- Lumbridge - in two main places - behind Lumbridge Castle, and on the east side of River Lum
- Lumbridge Swamp
- Goblin Village
- Port Sarim
- Near Draynor Manor/Draynor Village
- Stronghold of Security, 1st floor
- South of the Fishing Guild
- West of Varrock
- In the Observatory
- In the Underground Pass
- In the God Wars Dungeon
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bones 1 Always 89
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Bronze sq shield 1 Common 31 Bronze bolts 2; 4 Common 4–8 Bronze bolts 8 Uncommon 16 Bronze scimitar 1 Uncommon 48 Bronze spear(m) 1 Uncommon 430 Bronze javelin 1 Uncommon 3 Brass necklace 1 Uncommon 88 Bronze kiteshield 1 Rare 49
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Water rune 6 Common 24 Mind rune 1–2 Common 3–6 Body rune 2; 7 Common 10–35 Earth rune 4 Uncommon 16 Chaos rune 1 Rare 89 Nature rune 1 Rare 217
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 1–24 Common Not sold Goblin skull(m) 1 Common  Not sold Hammer 1 Uncommon 64 Bronze axe 1 Uncommon 13 Air talisman 1 Uncommon 92 Bucket 1 Uncommon 6 Red cape 1 Uncommon 113 Chef's hat 1 Uncommon 118 Grapes 1 Uncommon 73 Beer 1 Uncommon 37 Herb(m) 1 Uncommon Not sold Goblin mail 1 Uncommon 209 Goblin book(m) 1 Uncommon Not sold Looting bag(m) 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ensouled goblin head(m) 1 Uncommon (1/35) 300 Ecumenical key(m) 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Clue scroll (easy)(m) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold Goblin champion scroll(m) 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
- ↑ Only during Rag and Bone Man.
- ↑ Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- ↑ Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.
- ↑ 1/64 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn and fought in the Wilderness.