|Start point||Speak to General Bentnoze or General Wartface in Goblin Village.|
|Description||There's a disturbance in the Goblin Village. Help the goblins solve their dispute so the world doesn't have to worry about rioting goblins.|
|Length||Very short if you bring the items; Short if you don't (2-15 mins).|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Head to Goblin Village north of Falador.
- If you haven't brought your three Goblin mails you may gather them from around the village in crates:
- Up a ladder near the entrance.
- Inside the western hut in between the small square hut and the generals' hut.
- Behind the generals' hut.
- Dye one set of goblin mail blue, another orange, and leave the third set brown.
- Talk to the goblin generals and offer to pick a colour for them.
- Keep talking to them and giving them armour until they settle on the brown armour.
- Quest complete!
- Offer to buy 2 woad leaves for 20 gp from Wyson the gardener in Falador Park.
- Take 2 onions from the farm north of Rimmington.
- Buy 3 redberries from Wydin's Food Store in Port Sarim. (Hop worlds to replenish stock.)
- Take the ingredients, along with 15 gp to Aggie in Draynor Village.
- Continue with the normal guide.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.