|Start point||Speak to King Arthur in Camelot.|
|Description||King Arthur is sending out his knights on a quest for the famous Holy Grail.
If you are a Knight of the Round Table go to King Arthur for further orders.
|Enemies to defeat||Black Knight Titan (level 120)|
- Teleport to Camelot.
- Talk to King Arthur.
- Talk to Merlin.
- He will now be found on the 1st floor[, in the room with the cauldron. Go up the main staircase and head to the eastern room. He won't show up as a yellow dot on the minimap until you have entered the room. ]
- Travel to Entrana. (No weapons or armour are allowed)
- Talk to the High Priest in the chapel.
- Travel to Galahad's house west of McGrubor's Wood (fairy ring code ALS)
- Talk to Galahad and receive the holy table napkin. Talk to him again to complete an easy diary task (3).
- Travel to Draynor Manor's top floor's southern room and pick up 2 magic whistles. (They won't show up as a red dot on the minimap until you have entered the southern room)
- Get armour, Excalibur and food to fight the Black Knight Titan. (You can use another weapon for a majority of the fight, and using Excalibur for the last hits. NOTE: He will heal to full health if your last attack is with something other than the Excalibur.)
- Travel northwest of Brimhaven to the northwestern peninsula (see the minimap image).
- Stand under the tower and blow a magic whistle to be teleported to the Fisher Realm.
- Fight the Black Knight Titan nearby on the bridge and kill it with Excalibur.
- Head south along the river and talk to the Fisherman.
- Head to the castle, southwest of the fisherman, pick up the Grail bell from the ground and ring it. (You must stand in front of the bricks to gain access to the castle)
- Talk to the Fisher King upstairs.
- Travel to Camelot and talk to King Arthur.
- Travel to Goblin Village.
- Use the Open option on the sacks in the house in the east side of Goblin Village.
- Talk to Sir Percival, you will need a magic whistle.
- Travel back to the Fisher Realm (via Brimhaven or using the fairy ring code BJR. You do not need to fight the Titan again either way).
- Head to the top floor of the eastern tower and take a Holy Grail.
- Return to King Arthur.
- Quest complete!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.