The imbued saradomin cape is obtained from imbuing a Saradomin cape with the items dropped by Justiciar Zachariah, Porazdir, and Derwen, during the The Mage Arena II miniquest. Subsequent imbues will require only a justiciar's hand.
The cape, like most untradeable equipment, is automatically protected upon death in dangerous PvM scenarios outside of the Wilderness, and likewise is always protected upon safe deaths and services that offer an item reclaim function (such as Zulrah via Priestess Zul-Gwenwynig and the Grotesque Guardians via the magical chest). However, should a player die to another player in the Wilderness, the player will lose the cape, and the killer will receive 60,000 coins as loot.
- Upon release, once players have imbued their first god cape, they could imbue another cape without needing another demon's heart. In addition, casting High Level Alchemy resulted in receiving 60,000 coins. This was quickly hotfixed, with capes being obtained via this glitch and the ability to alchemize it removed.
- The cape's design was based on that of a Reddit user named acy2fast . As a token of thanks, he was given a care package containing a Chambers of Xeric coaster, an Inferno poster, a mousepad, a Deadman t-shirt, and a red mug signed by Mod Ash. 
- The cape was originally, according to an update post(that was later edited) lost upon any death, but was later changed to being safe in safe-death areas, such as Zulrah.
- ↑ Mod West. "please read: Updated Mage Arena II Cape Idea." 3 November, 2017. Reddit Forums.
- ↑ acy2fast. "Thanks to the Jmods for these amazing gifts from my work on the Mage Arena II capes!! The coasters, poster, and varrock mouse pad were great, but gotta show love for the God Ash-signed osrs mug?!." 9 January, 2018. Reddit Forums.
• • •
|Imbued god capes|
• • • • • • •
|Capes of Accomplishment||
• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
max)• • • • • • • • • • • • (
• • • • • • • • • •