Players can speak to him to learn about his theories on the Wintertodt. He believed it attacked Great Kourend for its Dark Altar, which it wanted to consume for itself. He also believes the pyromancers are not to be trusted, despite them being the only mages who can subdue the Wintertodt.
- Ish the Navigator: Be on your guard friend.
- Player: Tell me about the Wintertodt.
- Ish the Navigator: The Wintertodt terrorised Great Kourend many centuries ago. It destroyed much of this northern land over many years before it was finally driven back into this prison.
- Player: Why did it attack Kourend?
- Ish the Navigator: No one knows for sure but I have a theory...
- Player: Which is?
- Ish the Navigator: The Dark Altar. It felt the Altar's power and wanted to consume it for itself. It wouldn't be the first time...
- Player: Interesting...
- Player: Tell me about yourself.
- Ish the Navigator: I'm Ish, one of the navigators of the Piscarilius House.
- Player: What brings a navigator up here?
- Ish the Navigator: Lady Piscarilius has sent me to keep an eye on the situation. She doesn't trust the other houses and believes something sinister is going on here.
- Player: Like what?
- Ish the Navigator: I don't know, but I intend to find out.
- Player: What do you think of the Pyromancers?
- Ish the Navigator: I've heard stories about them and the things they have done over the years. Be careful of them, they can't be trusted.
- Player: You seem a bit paranoid.
- Ish the Navigator: Better to be paranoid than a fool. Anyone with any sense knows that the Pyromancers are trouble. They say even Lord Arceuus doesn't trust them.
- Player: I have to go.
- Ish the Navigator: Stay vigilant friend.