These monsters attack with a magic based melee attack; therefore it is recommended that players wear high magic-defence armour, such as dragonhide. However, Protect from Melee will prevent all damage from them. Players may Pray Flick if the cost of prayer potions seems too high.
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon — Slayer rings offer immediate access to this dungeon. For players without access to slayer rings, a fairy ring (code: AJR) is conveniently located outside the dungeon allowing quick access not only to this dungeon but incidentally the bank in Zanaris—a useful feature for more resourceful players who wish to keep all their drops. For more disadvantaged players, the lyre is a viable option—simply run east from Rellekka past the golden apple tree. Players may also move their house to Rellekka in order to benefit from the house teleport spell, offering a virtual Rellekka teleport.
- Due to the relative simplicity of killing jellies, it is not important to note any particular strategy. Be advised that on the north wall, near the hallway you enter the room from, there is a safespot. The safespot is notoriously frustrating to utilise due to the jelly's unusual route mechanic. Metallic armours and other armours with low magic defence are not advised due to jellies' magic-based melee attack; dragonhide is an excellent stand-in for rune armour.
- It is a good idea to bring high-level alchemy spells for the drops.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Steel axe 1 Common 26 Steel 2h sword 1 Common 374 Steel battleaxe 1 Common 164 Mithril kiteshield 1 Uncommon 1,044 Mithril boots 1 Rare 405 Steel platebody 1 Rare 901 Rune full helm 1 Rare (1/128) 20,588
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Chaos rune 15 Uncommon 1,335 Death rune 5 Uncommon 1,015 Water rune 5–21 Rare 20–84 Blood rune 7 Rare 2,569
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Coins 11–672 Common Not sold Gold bar 1 Uncommon 46 Thread 10 Rare 80 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold
Gem drop table
In addition to the drops above, this monster has access to the gem drop table.
Show/hide gem drop table Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Uncut sapphire 1 Rare 455 Uncut emerald 1 Rare 679 Uncut ruby 1 Rare 1,249 Chaos talisman 1 Very rare 505 Uncut diamond 1 Very rare 2,627 Rune javelin 5 Very rare 875 Loop half of key 1 Very rare 10,307 Tooth half of key 1 Very rare 10,840 Rune spear 1 Very rare 11,933 Shield left half 1 Very rare 65,697 Dragon spear 1 Very rare 37,226
- The examine text, "There is always room for jelly," is a reference to the Jell-O advertising slogan, "There's always room for Jell-O."
- Jellies' drops are similar to the drops from a Greater demon.
|Fremennik Slayer Dungeon||
• • • • • • •
|Lumbridge Swamp Caves||
• • •
|God Wars Dungeon (Wilderness)||
• • • •
|Stronghold Slayer Cave||
|Catacombs of Kourend||
• • • • • • •
• • •