When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Kalphite Queen 333 1 Very rare (1/3,000)
- Player: What is it with your kind and potato cactus?
- Kalphite Princess: Truthfully?
- Player: Yeah, please.
- Kalphite Princess: Soup. We make a fine soup with it.
- Player: Kalphites can cook?
- Kalphite Princess: Nah, we just collect it and put it there because we know fools like yourself will come down looking for it then inevitably be killed by my mother.
- Player: Evidently not, that's how I got you!
- Kalphite Princess: Touché
• • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •