Achievements/All achievements.For a list of every task sorted by certain requirements, see
|Release date||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Area(s)||Seers' Village, Catherby, Hemenster, Barbarian Outpost|
|Lamp XP rewards|| 2,500 |
To complete all of the tasks, players will need the stats shown below.
|1. Catch a mackerel at Catherby.||None||16||Big fishing net (or 20 coins to buy one at the Catherby Fishing Shop)|
|2. Buy a candle from the candle maker in Catherby.||None||None||3 coins|
|3. Collect 5 flax from the Seers' Village flax field.||None||None||None|
|4. Play the Church organ in the Seer's Village church.||None||None||None|
|5. Plant jute seeds in the farming patch north of McGrubor's Wood.||None||13||3 jute seeds, rake and a seed dibber|
|6. Have Galahad make you a cup of tea.||None||None||None|
|7. Defeat one of each elemental in the Elemental workshop (can NOT kill same elemental 4 times—earth elementals in rock form do not count).||Started Elemental Workshop I||None||Battered key, weapon|
|8. Get a pet fish from Harry in Catherby.
(Talk to Harry with items needed in inventory.)
|None||42 (Ironman to make fishbowl)||Fishbowl filled with water, seaweed and 10 coins|
|9. Buy a stew from the Seers' Village pub.||None||None||20 coins|
|10. Speak to Sherlock between the Sorcerer's Tower and Keep Le Faye.||None||None||None|
|11. Cross the Coal Trucks log balance.||None||20||None (Tip: Take a pickaxe to mine coal for a medium task.)|
- Kandarin headgear 1
- The Flax keeper will exchange 30 noted flax daily for 30 noted bow strings.
- Coal trucks hold 140 coal.
- 5% more marks of grace on Seers' Village Agility Course.
- Easy lamp (2,500 experience in any skill over level 30).
|1. Complete a lap of the Barbarian agility course.||Alfred Grimhand's Barcrawl||35||None (Tip: Games necklace teleports you to the entrance.)|
|2. Create a Superantipoison potion from scratch in the Seers/Catherby area.||None||48||Vial of water, irit leaf, unicorn horn dust|
|3. Enter the Ranging Guild.||None||40||None (Tip: Combat bracelet teleports you to the entrance.)|
|4. Use the grapple shortcut to get from the water obelisk to Catherby shore.||None||36||Mith grapple, Rope, any crossbow, dusty key or 70 Agility. Recommended: Anti-dragon shield and antipoison. Also, a mithril bolt to attach the grapple and rope to.|
|5. Catch and cook a bass in Catherby.||None||46||Big fishing net (or 20 coins to buy one at the Catherby Fishing Shop)|
|6. Teleport to Camelot.||None||45||15|
|7. String a maple shortbow in Seers' Village bank.||None||50||Maple shortbow (u), bow string|
|8. Pick some limpwurt root from the farming patch in Catherby.||None||26||Limpwurt seed, rake, seed dibber it is strongly recommended that you take supercompost or ultracompost as your limpwurt plant can die easily|
|9. Create a mind helmet.||Elemental Workshop II||None||Mind bar, hammer, beaten book, battered key|
|10. Kill a fire giant in the Waterfall Dungeon.||Waterfall Quest||None||Glarial's amulet (if Waterfall Quest isn't completed), rope, combat equipment|
|11. Complete a wave of Barbarian Assault.||None||None, but decent recommended||Combat equipment|
|12. Steal from the chest in Hemenster.||None||47||Lockpick—the chest is located in the building between the range and the anvil.|
|13. Travel to McGrubor's Wood by Fairy ring.||Started Fairytale II - Cure a Queen||None||Dramen or Lunar staff (code: als)|
|14. Mine some coal near the coal trucks.||None||30||Any pickaxe|
- Kandarin headgear 2
- 10% extra experience when cutting maple trees in Seers' Village (stacks with the Lumberjack outfit).
- 33% faster spinning at the Seers' Village Spinning wheel.
- The Flax keeper will exchange 60 noted flax daily for 60 noted bow strings.
- Coal trucks hold 280 coal.
- 10% more marks of grace from Seers' Village Agility Course.
- 5% higher yield from the Catherby herb patch.
- Medium lamp (7,500 experience in any skill over level 40).
|1. Catch a leaping sturgeon.||Barbarian Training - Fishing||70 (boostable)||Barbarian rod, fishing bait or feathers|
|2. Complete a lap of the Seers' Village Agility Course.||None||60||None|
|3. Create a yew longbow from scratch around Seers' Village.||None||70 (boostable)||Any woodcutting axe, bow string, knife (obtained south of Seers' bank)|
|4. Enter the Seers' Village courthouse with Piety turned on.||King's Ransom, Knight Waves Training Grounds||70||None|
|5. Charge a water orb.||None||56||330, unpowered orb, dusty key or at least 70 for shortcut|
|6. Burn some maple logs with a bow in Seers' Village.||Barbarian Firemaking||65||Maple logs, any bow (except Ogre bow, Crystal bow, Twisted bow, Dark bow, Craw's bow or Cursed goblin bow)|
|7. Kill a shadow hound in the Shadow Dungeon.||Started Desert Treasure||None||Ring of visibility|
|8. Kill a Mithril dragon.||Barbarian Firemaking||None, but high and 43+ recommended||Combat equipment, anti-dragon shield|
|9. Purchase and equip a granite body from Barbarian Assault.||None||50 50||Combat equipment to pass through Waves 1-10 and 95,000 coins|
|10. Have the Seers estate agent decorate your house with Fancy Stone.||None||50||25,000 coins (30,000 if your house is already decorated with Fancy Stone) You must finish the dialogue with the estate agent, or the task will not count!|
|11. Smith an adamant spear at Otto's Grotto.||Barbarian Smithing (with Tai Bwo Wannai Trio as a prerequisite)||75 (boostable)||Yew logs, adamantite bar, hammer|
- Kandarin headgear 3
- One free teleport to Sherlock per day.
- Thormac will now enchant Battlestaves for 30,000 coins (rather than 40,000).
- The Flax keeper will exchange 120 noted flax daily for 120 noted bow strings.
- Coal trucks hold 308 coal.
- Ability to toggle Camelot Teleport to just outside the Seers' Village bank.
- 15% more marks of grace from Seers' Village Agility Course.
- 10% more reward points from Barbarian Assault.
- 10% more likely that your enchanted bolts special effect will activate (works in PvP).
- 10% higher yield from the Catherby herb patch.
- Hard lamp (15,000 experience in any skill over level 50).
|1. Read the blackboard at Barbarian Assault after reaching level 5 in every role.||None||None||None|
|2. Pick some dwarf weed from the herb patch at Catherby.||None||79||Dwarf weed seed, seed dibber, spade, rake, ultracompost (recommended)|
|3. Fish and cook 5 sharks in Catherby (at the range next to the bank) using the Cooking gauntlets.||Family Crest||76||Harpoon, cooking gauntlets|
|4. Mix a Stamina mix on top of the Seers' Village bank.||Barbarian Herblore||86||Stamina potion (2-dose), caviar|
|5. Smith a rune hasta at Otto's Grotto.||Barbarian Smithing||90||Runite bar, magic logs, hammer|
|6. Construct a pyre ship from magic logs.||Barbarian Firemaking||85||Magic logs, chewed bones, tinderbox, and any woodcutting axe|
|7. Teleport to Catherby.||Lunar Diplomacy||87||3310|
- Kandarin headgear 4
- Unlimited teleports to Sherlock
- Thormac will now enchant Battlestaves for 20,000 coins (rather than 30,000).
- The Flax keeper will exchange 250 noted flax daily for 250 noted bow strings.
- The first 200 coal placed in the coal trucks every day are transported to your bank.
- 50% discount from Otto when making Zamorakian spears into hastae.
- 15% higher yield from the Catherby herb patch.
- Elite lamp (50,000 experience in any skill over level 70).
- In RuneScape 3, these achievements are known as the Seers' Village achievements, which gave the reward of a Seer's headband. This pays homage to the first task reward, which is a leather headband that transformed into a helm.
- There were a few hints from the Old School RuneScape team about the enhanced excalibur before the tasks update, but it wasn't added due to the fact that it would devalue the Saradomin godsword and Guthan's set.