Keep Le Faye is a tower south of Camelot Castle, and directly east of Sorcerer's Tower. It plays a relatively large role in Merlin's Crystal and King's Ransom. The Keep is the home of Morgan Le Faye.
- Teleport to Camelot and go south.
- Use Fairy Ring code blr and go north east.
For some clue scrolls you will have to go in front of the Keep Le Faye entrance and do the Raspberry emote whilst equipping a Coif, Iron platebody, and Leather gloves.
- Outside the Keep Le Faye tower you can find three Giant Bat and several Dead trees.
- There is a inconspicuous hole (easy) outside the Keep Le Faye tower.
- The Keep Le Faye tower has a dock with several crates on it.
- The Rasberry emote clue is a reference to the French taunter scene in Monty Python and the Holy Grail.