Krystilia is a Slayer master found in Edgeville's jail north-east of the bank. When spoken to, she expresses her love for magic and the Wilderness, and claims the guards locked her in the cell for trouble-making.
She is a Slayer master who assigns the player monsters found within the Wilderness. Only kills within the Wilderness count towards her tasks. Before being assigned a Wilderness task, she will warn you that she will assign any monster regardless of your combat level.
Assignments from Krystilia have a separate task completion counter to standard assignments. Players will have to complete five Slayer assignments to begin earning Slayer reward points. Although Wilderness Slayer tasks are counted separately, players cannot have a regular and Wilderness slayer task at the same time.
Completion of a task assigned by Krystilia will grant:
- 25 points per task(after 5th task)
- 125 for every 10th
- 375 for every 50th
- 625 for every 100th
- 875 for every 250th
- 1,250 for every 1,000th
- Edgeville - Fairy ring (code dkr), Amulet of glory, or Paddewwa Teleport
- Corporeal Beast lair - Games necklace
- The Forgotten Cemetery - Cemetery Teleport or Dareeyak Teleport
- Burning amulet
- Graveyard of Shadows - Carrallangar Teleport
- Demonic Ruins - Annakarl Teleport
- Frozen Waste Plateau - Ice Plateau Teleport or Ghorrock Teleport
- Fountain of Rune - Wilderness sword 4
- Out of all possible tasks, only Spiritual creatures require a Slayer level. In addition, the locations will only list those found within the Wilderness.
|Monster||Amount||Combat Level||Slayer Exp||Location||Wilderness Level||Task weight|
|Ankou||40-130||86, 98||70||The Forgotten Cemetery, Revenant Caves||27-31, 34-36||6|
|Aviansie||80-150||69-137||70-139||Wilderness God Wars Dungeon||26-29||7|
|Bandit||75-125||22, 34, 130||27, 37, 159||Bandit Camp||17-24||4|
|Bear||50-100||21||25, 27||West of the Graveyard of Shadows, south of Western Ruins||18-22||6|
|Black demon||100-150||172, 188||157||Edgeville Dungeon, Revenant Caves||5-6, 28-31||7|
|Black dragon||5-20||227, 247||199.4||Lava Maze Dungeon, Revenant Caves||44-45; 35-38||4|
|Chaos druid||50-85||13, 129||20, 150||Edgeville Dungeon, Chaos Temple (elder chaos druids)||3-5, 11-12||5|
|Dark warrior||70-125||8, 145||17, 181.4||Dark Warriors' Fortress||12-16||4|
|Earth warrior||75-130||51||54||Edgeville Dungeon||7-10||6|
|Ent||35-60||101||107.5||Forests north and east of the Chaos Temple||9-14, 20-24||5|
|Fire giant||100-150||86||111||Deep Wilderness Dungeon||53||7|
|Greater demon||100-150||92, 104||87, 120||Demonic Ruins, Lava Maze Dungeon, Revenant Caves||41-43, 45-48; 25-29||8|
|Green dragon||60-100||79, 88||75||West of Dark Warriors' Fortress, north of Graveyard of Shadows, south of Lava Maze, south-west of Bone Yard, Revenant Caves||12-14, 24-26, 35-38; 18-24||4|
|Hellhound||70-123||122, 136||116||North-east of Deserted Keep, Revenant Caves||49-54; 18-20||7|
|Ice giant||100-160||53, 67||70||Frozen Waste Plateau, Revenant Caves||46-55; 30-32||6|
|Ice warrior||100-150||57||59||Frozen Waste Plateau||44-55||7|
|Lava dragon||35-60||252||248||Lava Dragon Isle||36-42||3|
|Lesser demon||80-120||82, 94||79, 110||Muddy chest, King Black Dragon Lair cage, south of the Demonic Ruins, Revenant Caves||42-44; 24-26||6|
|Magic axe||70-125||42||45||Magic Axe Hut (Bring a lockpick!)||54-56||7|
|Mammoth||75-125||80||130||West of the Chaos Temple||7-14||6|
|Rogue||75-125||15, 135||17, 125||Rogues' Castle||50-54||5|
|Scorpion||60-100||14||17||West of Air Obelisk, Scorpion Pit, Lava Maze (King Scorpions)||5-9, 39-42, 53-54||6|
|Skeleton||60-100||22, 25, 45||29, 17, 59||Southern Wilderness Mine, South-Western Wilderness Mine, Bone Yard, Edgeville Dungeon, Wilderness Agility Course||Varies||5|
|Spider||60-100||27, 34, 64||2, 32, 35, 64||North-west of Lava Dragon Isle, south of Callisto, Eastern Ruins, Edgeville Dungeon, Lava Maze Dungeon (also by the King Black Dragon Lair lever)||Varies||6|
|Spiritual creatures||100-150||120-123||75, 85, 106||Wilderness God Wars Dungeon||24-29||6|
|Wilderness bosses / demi-bosses||3-35||202||225||Chaos Fanatic: West of the Lava Maze||40-42||8|
|204||235||Crazy archaeologist: Western Ruins||22-24|
|225||260||Scorpia: Underneath the Scorpion Pit||52-54|
|305||250||Chaos Elemental: West of the Rogues' Castle||52-54|
|470||312||Callisto: South of the Demonic Ruins||42|
|464||388.8||Venenatis: East of the Bone Yard||26-30|
|454||312||Vet'ion: North of the Bone Yard||34-36|
- ↑ Only assigned to players who have unlocked the Watch the birdy ability via spending 80 Slayer reward points. Armadylian guards also count if fought in the Wilderness.
- ↑ Callisto also counts.
- ↑ Kolodion's final form also counts.
- ↑ The King Black Dragon and lava dragons do not count.
- ↑ (Greater) Skeletal Hellhounds also count.
- ↑ Scorpia, her guardians and offspring also count.
- ↑ Vet'ion and his (Greater) Skeleton Hellhounds also count.
- ↑ Venenatis also counts.
- ↑ Only assigned to players if they have completed the Death Plateau quest.
- Prior to an update on 13 April 2017 that made Krystilia into a Slayer master, she had no name, and was simply known as "Witch" in-game. Mod Ash also said in a Q&A that Krystilia was initially going to be named Kystrilia, but due to the fact of kys ("kill yourself") being the first three letters they decided to relocate the R.
- Despite the update newspost stating Krystilia assigns chaos druids and lesser demons, she did not actually assign them in-game. She began assigning lesser demons after an update on 23 November 2017 and chaos druids after an update on 25 January 2018.
• • (20) • (40) • (70) • (85) / (85) • (100)