|Start point||Go to Lumbridge Swamp. Talk to the campers there.|
|Description||Can you find the legendary lost city of Zanaris?|
|Enemies to defeat||Tree spirit (level 101)|
- Speak to the Warrior north-west of Lumbridge Swamp.
- Go west and click on the tree with the chop option rather than chop-down.
- Talk to Shamus.
- Bank your axe and bring items to make weapons/bows/runes.
- Make sure to bank all weapons and armour (Ring of dueling for teleporting out is okay).
- Go to Port Sarim.
- Find some monks and go to Entrana.
- Cross to the northeast bridge then continue to the northwest bit of the island and go down the ladder.
Warning, there are 2 Greater Demons (Level 92) in the room before the tree.
- Kill the zombies until they drop an axe.
- Go SE past the demons and chop at the tree.
- Kill the Dramen Tree Spirit (safespot behind the southern fungus formation - note: other fungi patches are NOT safespots).
- Click on the tree and use a knife on the branch obtained to make a staff.
- Note: If you plan on doing The Fremennik Trials later, it would be wise to get another dramen branch, but do not make it into a staff so that you can smuggle it in Thorvald's trial. Also, another branch is required for freeing Sir Amik Varze in Recipe for Disaster, thus three branches should be chopped in total.
CAUTION: If you decide to go through the magical door, you will be teleported into level 32 Wilderness.
- Go back to Lumbridge Swamp.
- Enter the tool-shed while holding the staff.
- Quest Complete.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.