|Start point||Talk to Jorral in the outpost north-west of West Ardougne.|
|Description||A secluded outpost has served the City of Ardougne for generations, playing stage to many exceptional events. Its current occupant wants to employ your skills to construct its true history before time runs out and history itself is wiped away!|
|Length||Short (Long without teleports, can be classed short with teleports)|
If the player has not completed Ghosts Ahoy, they will need:
Recommended: Necklace of passage for Outpost teleports, teleport runes for Ardougne Teleport, Ectophial, Ring of dueling, Enchanted lyre or access to fairy rings (or Teleport to House if player's house is in Rellekka), Stamina or Energy potions
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Go to the Outpost, north of West Ardougne.
- The necklace of passage can be used to teleport directly to the Outpost (option 2).
- Speak with Jorral for a cutscene.
- Complete the next 3 segments in any order.
Erin the silver merchant
- Talk to the Silver merchant in the East Ardougne market.
- Find the chest buried north of castle wars.
- Open the chest with the enchanted key to get a journal.
Droalak the Ghost
- Talk to Droalak outside the Port Phasmatys general store.
- In the building east of the general store, give Melina a strung sapphire amulet.
- Talk to Droalak to receive a scroll.
Dron the Warrior
- Go to Rellekka and talk to Blanin east of the longhall.
- Talk to Dron north of the longhall.
- Answer his quiz.
- Talk to Jorral with the scroll and journal.
- Talk to King Lathas at the 1st floor of the Ardougne Castle.
- Talk to Jorral again.
- 3 Quest points
- 1,000 Crafting experience
- 1,000 Prayer experience
- 750 coins
- Enchanted key (allowing you to go on your own treasure digs until it disappears)
- Access to the museum in the outpost
• • • • • •
• • • • • • • •