Old School RuneScape uses the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, etc.
|Start point||The Sinclair Mansion, north along the path between Seers' Village and Camelot. Talk to one of the guards around the mansion.|
|Description||Old man Sinclair has been found dead in his mansion! Unfortunately, the local authorities are having some trouble figuring out who's the guilty party. Maybe the unbiased eye of a passing adventurer will be of help.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Talk to the guard at the entrance of Sinclair Mansion and agree to help.
- Go northwest and investigate the sacks in the shed, take 7 flypapers.
- Go inside and take the pungent pot and criminal's dagger.
- Investigate the nearby smashed window for the criminal's thread.
- Search the barrels around in the house to get 6 silver items. There are 4 barrels upstairs and 2 barrels downstairs. The barrels can be found in the small bedrooms that appear as red on the minimap.
- Go to the kitchen and fill your pot with flour from the barrel.
- Use flour and flypaper to dust each silver item and the dagger.
- Use the silver items' prints on the dagger's print until you get a match. Remember who it is.
- Talk to Gossip outside of the mansion and ask who he thinks is responsible.
- Talk to the poison salesman in the Seers' Village pub, ask who he sold poison to. (Make sure to select Murder Mystery if you have already started The Fremennik Trials)
- Go back to the mansion and talk to the person whose prints matched, ask why they bought poison.
- Search the item they say they used the poison on.
- Anna - Compost heap
- Bob - Beehive in cow pen
- Frank - Family Crest, east of the front door
- David - Spider nest 1st floor
- Carol - Kitchen drain, west of the front door
- Elizabeth - The fountain
- Drop the silver necklace before talking to the guard if you want to keep it, you can't get it back afterwards.
- Talk to a guard. (Make sure the whole house is investigated first!)
Required for completing
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.