Ogres are found in several locations, most notably the Ogre city of Gu'Tanoth. The ogres at the Combat Training Camp can only be fought with Ranged or Magic; access to this area is granted after finishing the Biohazard quest.
The best place to kill ogres for Slayer is directly west of Yanille, near the little island surrounded by water, although the location may be crowded with cannon users that can making training there inhospitable.
- Witchhaven Dungeon
- Chaos Druid Tower basement (requires level 46 Thieving)
- Combat Training Camp (requires Biohazard, level 63, Ranged/Magic only)
- Underground Pass
- West of Yanille
- Feldip Hills
- God Wars Dungeon
- Wilderness God Wars Dungeon
Note: Ogres will rarely drop items other than big bones if they are not fought west of Yanille and Combat Training Camp.
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Big bones 1 Always 262
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Limpwurt seed 1 Uncommon 30 Strawberry seed 1 Uncommon 5 Cactus seed 1 Uncommon 98 Wildblood seed 1 Uncommon 53 Whiteberry seed 1 Uncommon 4 Jangerberry seed 1 Uncommon 2 Poison ivy seed 1 Uncommon 18 Marrentill seed 1 Uncommon 5 Irit seed 1 Uncommon 47 Avantoe seed 1 Uncommon 1,675 Cadantine seed 1 Uncommon 1,034 Harralander seed 1 Uncommon 31 Mushroom spore 1 Rare (1/232) 67 Ranarr seed 1 Rare 45,466 Tarromin seed 1 Rare 10 Toadflax seed 1 Rare 795 Kwuarm seed 1 Rare 379 Torstol seed 1 Rare 58,385 Snapdragon seed 1 Rare 54,551 Watermelon seed 1 Rare 71 Lantadyme seed 1 Rare 2,358 Belladonna seed 1 Rare 57 Dwarf weed seed 1 Rare 423
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Ogre ribs 1 Common  Not sold Ensouled ogre head 1 Uncommon (1/30) 2,214 Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ecumenical key 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Long bone 1 Rare (1/400) Not sold Curved bone 1 Very rare (1/5,000) Not sold
- Only during Rag and Bone Man II.
- Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.