|Start point||Go to Shilo Village and talk to Yanni Salika.|
|Description||If you're fresh to Shilo Village after solving the mystery (or even if you did it some time ago), you may like to check out Yanni Salika's antiques shop.
He's a busy chap revamping antique items, checking out new stock from potential adventurers and maybe he'll have a small1 favour to ask of you? Probably nothing particularly large, Yanni isn't a demanding2 person, should hardly take you any time3 at all really, something to do when you have a spare moment.
That's assuming there aren't any complications.
1: - Perception of the word "small" may be open to interpretation.
2: - In a recent vote, Yanni Salika was only voted the second most demanding person in Shilo Village.
3: - As everyone knows, time is relative.
|Length||Very Long (1 Hour)|
|Enemies to defeat|
NOTE: Many NPCs are involved in other quests and activities. Some chat options provided below may be inaccurate depending on your state in those quests and activities.
Agreeing to the favours
- Talk to Yanni Salika in Shilo Village (north of the bridge at the quest icon).
- Talk to a Jungle forester south of Shilo at the tree line.
- Talk to Brian in the Port Sarim axe shop.
- Talk to Aggie in Draynor Village.
- Talk to Johanhus Ulsbrecht near the prison inside of the H.A.M. base.
- Talk to Fred the Farmer NE of the H.A.M. base at the sheep sheerer quest start point. (4 if you haven't done Sheep Shearer)
- Prepare a bowl of hot water and take a pot in the Lumbridge Castle kitchen if needed.
- Talk to Seth Groats in the chicken farm east of River Lum. Gather 3 steel bars.
- Talk to Horvik at the armour shop in Varrock. Give him 3 steel bars.
- Talk to the Apothecary in Varrock south of the Western bank.
- Travel Tip: Amulet of Glory to Edgeville, run south or use a skull sceptre.
- Talk to Tassie Slipcast in the Barbarian Village at the pottery icon on the minimap.
- Talk to Hammerspike Stoutbeard in the most western portion of the Dwarven Mines (SW of the ice mountain entrance).
- Travel Tip: Games Necklace to Burthrope and run south, or Falador Teleport and run northwest.
- Pick up the cup of tea from the house north of Sanfew, then drink the tea to obtain an empty cup, if you haven't got one already.
- Talk to Sanfew on the top floor of the Taverley herblore shop about initiates.
- Add your bowl of hot water to a teacup. Add a harralander, 2 guam leaves, and a marrentill.
- Travel Tip: If you have completed The Grand Tree, take a gnome glider to Sindarpos.
- Talk to Captain Bleemadge on top of White Wolf Mountain at the gnome glider icon on the minimap.
- Talk to Arhein on the Catherby docks south of the bank.
- Talk to Phantuwti Fanstuwi Farsight in the building north of the Seers’ chapel.
- Travel Tip: Teleport to the Fishing Guild using a skills necklace.
- Enter the Goblin Cave southeast of the Fishing Guild. Go to the most NE room. Right-click and search the sculpture.
- Travel Tip: Ardougne Teleport
- Talk to Wizard Cromperty in NE Ardougne at the transportation icon.
- Travel Tip: Fishing Trawler Minigame Teleport
- Talk to Tindel Marchant on the Port Khazard south dock.
- Travel Tip: Fairy Ring Teleport (A-K-S) or Ring of Dueling to Castle Wars and walk SE
- Talk to Rantz in the eastern Feldip Hills at the quest icon on the minimap.
- Talk to Gnormadium Avlafrim west of Rantz. (At the gnome glider icon on the minimap).
- Search each landing light, cut the gem, and put the cut gem back. If you crush a gem the gnome will sell you up to 2 new ones for 500 coins.
Completing the favours
- Talk to Gnormadium Avlafrim.
- Talk to Rantz.
- Talk to Tindel Marchant.
- Talk to Wizard Cromperty in Ardougne.
- Take 5 pigeon cages (south of the north Ardougne bank) if needed, and get ready to fight Slagilith.
- Return to the fishing guild cave, stand in front of the sculpture and read the animate rock scroll.
- Kill the level 92 Slagilith (weak to Pickaxes and Crush attacks).
- Read the scroll again to free Petra. Make sure you finish the dialogue with her, or else you won't be able to make progress.
- Talk to Phantuwti Fanstuwi Farsight in Seers' Village.
- Climb to the roof of his house search the weather vane, use a hammer on it and search it again for 3 parts.
- Use each part on an anvil while holding a bronze, iron, and steel bar.
- Put each part back on the vane.
- Talk to Phantuwti Fanstuwi Farsight.
- Talk to Arhein in Catherby.
- Talk to Captain Bleemadge on White Wolf Mountain.
- Talk to Sanfew in Taverley.
- Go to Hammerspike Stoutbeard in the Dwarven Mine.
- Kill his gang members, then talk to him again.
- Talk to Tassie Slipcast in Barbarian Village. She will give you clay. Spin it into a pot lid, then fire the pot lid in the pottery oven.
- Talk to the Apothecary with the pot lid and a pot.
- Talk to Horvik.
- Talk to Horvik again.
- Talk to Seth Groats at the Lumbridge chicken farm.
- Talk to Johanhus in the HAM camp.
- Talk to Aggie in Draynor.
- Talk to Brian in Port Sarim.
- Talk to a Jungle forester.
- Talk to Yanni, wait for the dialogue to finish.
- 2 Quest points
- Two experience lamps giving 10,000 experience to any skill of your choice. Skill must be at least level 30.
- A steel key ring
- The ability to make Guthix rest tea
- The ability to craft pot lids
- Access to the gnome glider route to the Feldip Hills
Required for completing
Completion of One Small Favour is required for the following:
Shilo Village • Kharazi Jungle • Port Sarim • Draynor Village • Lumbridge • Varrock • Barbarian Village • Dwarven Mine • Taverley • White Wolf Mountain • Catherby • Seers' Village • Goblin Cave • East Ardougne • Port Khazard • Feldip Hills
Ambient Jungle • Autumn Voyage • Barbarianism • Baroque • Cave Background • Chompy Hunt • Dream • Fanfare 3 • Fishing • Garden • Goblin Game • Horizon • Ice Melody • Jungly 1 • Overture • Sea Shanty 2 • Soundscape • Spirit • Start