The Pet chaos elemental is a pet that resembles the miniature chaotic clouds that inhabit the area where the Chaos Fanatic resides, and can be obtained by killing the Chaos Elemental or the Chaos Fanatic.
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Chaos Elemental 305 1 Rare (1/300) Chaos Fanatic 202 1 Very rare (1/1,000)
- Player: Is it true a level 3 skiller caught one of your siblings?
- Chaos Elemental Jr.: Yes, they killed my mummy, kidnapped my brother, smiled about it and went to sleep.
- Player: Aww, well you have me now! I shall call you Squishy and you shall be mine and you shall be my Squishy
- Player: Come on, Squishy come on, little Squishy!
- The pet chaos elemental is the only boss pet that can be dropped from more than one monster.
- The pet chaos elemental, alongside the pet kraken, are the only pets that can be taken underwater.
- The part of the dialogue in which the player calls the pet chaos elemental "Squishy" is a reference made by Dory towards a juvenile jellyfish in the movie Finding Nemo.
• • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •
Wilderness bosses and rewards