The Pet snakeling is a pet dropped by Zulrah. It resembles the appearance of the snakelings that Zulrah summons during the fight. Players can right click "Metamorphosis" to change it between its normal, magma, or tanzanite form.
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory), it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Zulrah 725 1
- Player: Hey little snake!
- Snakeling: Soon, Zulrah shall establish dominion over this plane.
- Player: Wanna play fetch?
- Snakeling: Submit to the almighty Zulrah.
- Player: Walkies? Or slidies...?
- Snakeling: Zulrah's wilderness as a God will soon be demonstrated.
- Player: I give up...
- Upon release, the pet simply appeared as a recoloured sea snake. It was given a graphical update, along with two new recolours, a week later in an update on 15 January 2015.
- When stored in a POH Menagerie, the snakeling will periodically change between its three forms when allowed to roam.
• • • •
• • •
• • • • • • • • • • •
• • • • • • •