A pie dish is used in Cooking to bake pies. Players must add a pastry dough (a pot of flour and a jug of water combined) to the pie dish to form a pie shell. It then can be filled by the filling of choice. Afterwards, the pie can then be baked in an oven. Players can also craft a pie dish out of soft clay with 7 Crafting to gain 15 experience points by using a Potter's Wheel then 10 for firing in the oven.
- Sold at Yanille cooking shop for 3 coins (stock of 5).
- Sold at the Culinaromancer's chest for 3 coins.
- Inside the Cooks' Guild, one on 1st floor[ table. ]
- North-western house in Catherby, upstairs of the house where Caleb is.
- Near Nurmof in the Dwarven Mine.
- On the table in the north-east room on the ground floor with the oven in Varrock Palace.