|Start point||The northernmost dock at Port Sarim, just south of the pub.|
|Description||Redbeard Frank knows the location of pirate treasure, but he'll only part with the knowledge for a bottle of Karamja rum.|
|Requirements||Able to defeat or run away from a Combat level 4 gardener.|
|Enemies to defeat||Gardener (level 4)|
- Talk to Redbeard Frank on the northernmost Port Sarim dock.
- Travel to Karamja for 30 coins. (Talk to the men in blue on the south docks.)
The Island of Karamja
- Head west to the Karamja Wines, Spirits, and Beers bar and buy one Karamjan rum for 30 coins.
- Do not try to leave the island with the rum.
- Grab 10 Bananas from the nearby trees.
- Talk to Luthas the banana farmer about the customs workers, then ask him for a job.
- Place your rum in the crate outside, then the 10 bananas. (The crate outside, not in the bedroom. Careful not to eat the bananas.)
- Talk to Luthas and get your payment from him.
- Take the boat back to Port Sarim.
Back at Port Sarim
- Take a white apron from the fishing store.
- Attempt to enter the back room of the food shop, Wydin will stop you.
- Search the crate with the banana on it to get the rum.
- Give the rum to Redbeard Frank, he will give you a key.
- Go upstairs in the Blue Moon Inn in Varrock and use your key on the chest in the room directly west. Read the pirate message.
- If you didn't have a spade already, you can get one from the Estate agent's house on the south-west side of the park, right next to the study desk.
- Dig in Falador park, kill the Gardener.
- Dig again to get a casket.
- Quest complete!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.