|Start point||Speak to Hassan in the palace at Al Kharid.|
|Description||Prince Ali of Al Kharid has been kidnapped by the scheming Lady Keli. You are hired to stage a rescue mission.|
|Length||Short (if you start with all items), medium (if you don't)|
|Requirements||Able to get past aggressive combat level 26 Jail guards.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
- Make sure you have all the required items on you.
- Begin the quest by talking to Hassan, who is in the southern room of the ground floor of Al Kharid palace.
- Talk to Osman just north of the palace.
- Talk to Leela east of Draynor Village, north of the jail.
Obtaining a disguise
- Go to Ned's house (west of Leela, north of the bank) and obtain the wig from him. if Dragon Slayer is not started or if Dragon Slayer is completed or started.
- You may buy a rope from Ned for 18 coins if you do not already have one.
- Go to Aggie's house (just west of Ned's house) and obtain the skin paste from her.
- If needed, use an onion on Aggie to get yellow dye. (Be careful not to eat the onions!) Right click them and use on Aggie for the dye.
- Use the yellow dye on the wig.
Obtaining a key
- Go to the jailhouse east of Draynor Village (big red exclamation mark east of Draynor bank).
- Talk to Lady Keli.
- Return to Osman outside Al Kharid palace to duplicate the key.
- Return to Leela and get the key from her.
- Go to the jailhouse.
- Talk to Joe and keep offering drinks to him.
- Use the rope on Lady Keli.
- Use the key on the cell door.
- Talk to Prince Ali. You will automatically give him the required items.
- Report back to Hassan.
- Quest complete!
• • • • • • •
• • • • •
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.